2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

powerclaw

Reaction score
are we not suposed to be talking about snow and riding conditions. im just saying. unless its snowing from beer cans we shouldn't even be talking about this. if all your worried about is your beer then you shouldn't even be on the hills!!!:nono:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are we not suposed to be talking about snow and riding conditions. im just saying. unless its snowing from beer cans we shouldn't even be talking about this. if all your worried about is your beer then you shouldn't even be on the hills!!!:nono:

Agreed!!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebody throw up a few neck deep pow pics of chappell so powderslut cant say no to goin tomorrow!

oly

Reaction score
The snow in chappel was epic Friday and when we left There were pancake flaks comin down. The snow in meadows only were awesome.not enough for any hills though. All tracks from riding before were coverd. Clemina today because we couldn't take the woops again to get in chappel. Clemina was very scarce to have any good runs. Found alittle good stuff in morning glory. Chappel is worth the woops after what I seen from Clemina... And guys Said Allen is pounded out. Seen a avy back in Clemina.. Guys were lucky it didn't break real big cause we woulda been searching for 12 guys. Well that's the skiiny this weekend. Met Curtis today! Was happy to run into u! And meeting the Grand Cache boys!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of good lines left in allan creek just need some sun to come out. Very socked in today and the snow is way to low to feel safe about making any pulls.trail sure was nice all groomed up. Sure missed that.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there were almost no tracks in superbowl.........i would not call that pounded out, but yes, VERY tough to see anything in there today..

great to meet you oly !

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went back past superbowl, (I think that's what it is, the one that slides all the time and killed a whitecourt guy couple years ago), and it didn't take long before we were the only tracks. The top of the range was socked in until almost dark, but there were lots of lines left through the trees. The farther back we went, the less snow there seemed to be. You could go almost anywhere on the backside. Some of the creeks were still trickling underneath the powder, but I found lots of play spots. The trail was fairly rough coming down, but the groomer was working away. I don't think it will be cold enough to set, but the first few sleds will have a better run tomorrow. I'm 50/50 on whether I would go back to Allen after today, but many of the other reports don't sound any better.

cikyle

Reaction score
Rode Chappel today and it was great. Lots of snow up there! They were grooming it today as well as filling in the creeks. I would suggest riding there for sure!

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about their luck. Yeah, i got stopped on the way home as well. i believe you will see more of this all over province this year, so make certain you have ur ducks in a row and keep the empties for the hotel room.

Where have the cops been stopping people? South of town where there is that big open pullout area?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Chappel today and it was great. Lots of snow up there! They were grooming it today as well as filling in the creeks. I would suggest riding there for sure!

Yes, it took our operator the ENTIRE day to work that trail to 18km.

The trail was worked to 18km with creeks repaired and the river crossing has been repaired with 3 culverts. we will be up having a look tomorrow.

We will be running a $10 trail pass for this area tomorrow due to the full length not being groomed. Hope its appreciated and you all enjoy the snow as we try our best to provide decent trails is these warm low snow conditions !

Top Bottom