2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see your stuff found. It happens.
Kudos to the forumers who saw it!!

So was it excessively warm this week? or did the snow just suddenly go to chit?

seems like it was 5 feet deep on Sunday..:confused:

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a little clip from today, no sound though for some reason:(
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Gz-_NIcpQ[/media]

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
had an epic day today. snow wasnt over the hood or anything but it was kind of nice hooking up. sleds were rippin was a good day!

ps. ever seen a 174" lawn dart?

Gotta ask what happened. Looks like a pretty straight foreward drop

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a little clip from today, no sound though for some reason:(
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Gz-_NIcpQ[/media]

No sound, maybe because the song you used was considered copywrite infringement by youtube. i have had it happen to me a few times. You can do an audio swap and pick from a list on you tube, you wont have the sled sound but atleast a music track with it...

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sound, maybe because the song you used was considered copywrite infringement by youtube. i have had it happen to me a few times. You can do an audio swap and pick from a list on you tube, you wont have the sled sound but atleast a music track with it...

No just with my helmet cam sometimes it will record sound and sometimes it wont.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode westridge today. Sled broke down just shortly after leaving the parking lot :mad: so had to ride the spare today. Once up top had some great snow, about 1-2ft maybe in spots.

dlux

Reaction score
Rode Clemina today was another blue bird day but the snow was pretty pounded out, trying to decide if we should ride Allen or west ridge tommorow, chapplle was awesome on Saturday.

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has there been any snow falling up top the last couple of days. Actually heading out tomorrow night on a last minute trip for a couple of days so hoping for a little fresh.

tapex

Reaction score
Still some good snow left, but I sure hope it gets some more before next weekend!

I know everybody likes pictures so here ya go!;)
P2209447.jpg

P2209476.jpg

P2209454.jpg

P2209483.jpg

P2209465.jpg

P2209467.jpg

P2209468.jpg

tapex

Reaction score
Thankyou to the very kind person who picked up and gave me back my pelican case that I lost on the trail. I thought it was a gone for good! :beer:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics,,,,ive only been off the snow for two days and im already jonesin to hit pow jumps like that again.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allen Creek ! On Sunday:d

Conditions are a bit hammered after the Family Day weekend. I sound like a broken record, but there is great snow, you just need to get a bit more creative and out of the norm to find it:beer:

M1000CAT

Reaction score
Thankyou to the very kind person who picked up and gave me back my pelican case that I lost on the trail. I thought it was a gone for good! :beer:

That was me who found your camera case. I really hope that if I ever lose anything on the mountains I get it back. But I am happy it made it back to the right person.

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to M1000Cat for bringing Tapex's pelican case back with the pics. After I got wounded Tapex had gone back to look for his case and I stayed at the truck as I wasn't in good condition to go back and help look. M1000Cat showed up and asked if we had just come down, I told him yes but Tapex had lost a pelican case with camera and voila, he had it. I managed to raise Tapex on the walkie talkie and tell him to come back down (3 or 4km up the trail...wow) Nice that there are honest people out there :beer::beer:

Top Bottom