• P3024463.jpg
    P3024463.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 641
  • P3024462.jpg
    P3024462.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 624

zeke

Reaction score
Rode clemina today. Was about 8" of fresh. Stayed in the trees and had agood day.
Snowed all day and still comming down. Temp was good too about -7.

killerrf

Reaction score
we rode clemina today also... yeah i would say 8 to 10 inches most likely after the snow came down till after supper here. looks like it stopped for now. (8pm BC time) going to hit up chappell tomorrow and see how things are down there.

any fresh snow is good enough for me. im not picky. would be nice to see alittle sun tomorrow. i think there was only 16 riders up there all day. just couldnt see worth a crap in the wide open areas. weather would ease then come back blowing and snowing again all day. still good though.

Reaction score
hey curtis its testo, gonna be up sat and sun. not sure where we are riding yet. your probably working :) but give me a ring and we will try to hook up for a ride. 780-723-0989

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, the bad news is that it has stopped snowing:(, but the good news is the conditions have really improved over the last weekend:eek:

They are calling for a bit more snow today, and then some clear skies for the next while.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DUDE!!

Looks like we are headed your way next weekend....gav, me and another dude....you got time for a rideee ride..

first time in vale in 2 years.....

let me know....

zeke

Reaction score
Rode Allan today. There was agood foot of fresh. Not even a bird track. Overcast and snowing most of the day about -5. About 12 trucks in the lot. Was outstanding!

killerrf

Reaction score
Rode Allan today. There was agood foot of fresh. Not even a bird track. Overcast and snowing most of the day about -5. About 12 trucks in the lot. Was outstanding!

we rode chappell yesterday and there was a bit more than a foot there. it was snowing hard there all day. im sure all of our tracks are covered backup. plus groomer was headed up as we came down. should be a highway on the way up. excellent snow... just couldnt see worth a crap. hopefully today will be better.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we rode chappell yesterday and there was a bit more than a foot there. it was snowing hard there all day. im sure all of our tracks are covered backup. plus groomer was headed up as we came down. should be a highway on the way up. excellent snow... just couldnt see worth a crap. hopefully today will be better.

hey man, leave some for us weekend warriors.

thx

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW, what an awesome day. The new snow ranges from 1-2' and even better in the loaded areas:d Vid to come later

Reports of awesome conditions in all areas.

Chappell had low user numbers today and a reduced trail fee will be in effect for tomorrow. Trail is a bit bumpy and the warm temps arnt helping, but we are maintaining the best we can.

Allan and Clemina will be freshened up tonight for the moring as usual:d

Enjoy all this new snow and PLAY SAFE. The snow does seem to be bonding well with the old surface, but on steeper aspects it will come down so please be smart out there and visit Welcome to avalanche.ca for more info

Top Bottom