2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding in Valemount Friday saturday and sunday any fresh powder? Where are the best snow conditions rite now[chappel, allan, clemina]?

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode allen creek today and went quite aways back into premier range and all i can say is HARD PACK.....at least it was sunny

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need to make a gametime decision here. cancel or drive 1000km round trip to possibly ride concrete.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chappell, Friday and Alen, Saturday, absolutely Pounded!!
Had to look a harder than usual but got into some pow. Clemina on Sunday was good.. Found a nice spot. Had to work for it to though..
Trails were sure nice. Thanks to the groomers for that.

Just a side note. cause I am PE'OD!!!

Coppers sure put a sour taste in your mouth. Little BC town hangin on for dear life and they got a cash grab goin on for such ridiculous infractions. Mostly against the peeps bringing cash into the town. What??
If there going to have a check for safety issues, shouldn't it be a legit concern!! Breakaway switch!! WTF!! That doesn't even make sense..
When is the last time a trailer broke away for a vehicle??
To bring extra Cops into town to go after all these bad people.. MFG!!
Really what they should do is put a toll on the highway's coming into BC. Because that's really all there after!! $$ Maybe I shouldn't say that out loud..
Too bad so many people cause so much negativity to such a beautiful place!!
BC is so f%$king social (Commies) it makes me PUKE!! M2C..

Last edited by a moderator:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its pretty pathetic that those piggish a-holes have to f*ck up someone elses day for a gov't cash grab. Any cop that thinks they are doing a good service to the people by pulling that kind of sh*t should pull their heads outta their asses and think long and hard about how big of a douche they are:rant:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Anyone ride westridge today? Which road do you take to get there?

Probably too late next right after Best western straight across from Kinbasket lake turn off when you turn keep left road goes bit further down and "Y's" again keep right lead you right to stage area.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We found untracked snow 2 mins from the cabin at Clemina on Saturday and Sunday. And it wasn't a little bit of untracked snow oddly enough. But Allen Creek needs a lot.

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
Yea. Im wondering the conditions also. Myself and my oldman are headed up friday morning. Looking to ride chappell and either keyhole or west ridge if theres someone that wouldnt mind showing us westridge. Maxwell maybe??

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it finally starting to snow quite heavily again:d. At this rate the mountains will be in awesome shape for this upcoming weekend:beer: , but the forecast is a bit confused, so lets hop this snowfall continues on for a few days.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it finally starting to snow quite heavily again:d. At this rate the mountains will be in awesome shape for this upcoming weekend:beer: , but the forecast is a bit confused, so lets hop this snowfall continues on for a few days.

Thanks for the update Curtis. Big group of us heading up from Whitecourt Thursday night for the weekend. :d:beer::d

Top Bottom