2009 s&m boat day

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I didn't always have "the nice boat" as you put it, here's the Barney boat i had prior. I bought it in the US for dirt cheap but i just couldn't get over the purple color so i traded her off on the new ride.

Couldn't get over the PURPLE......... Try brown and yellow.....

As one of your "poor" friends ....... the Barney boat would be an upgrade...

Just sayin:d:beer:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
you could have named it "i love you" painted barney on the side, and changed the horn to his stupid laugh i would still run her down the lake honking the horn playin the song with a big smile on my face...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
NICE.....Enviroment canada has revised sundays forcast....Sunny and 24 with no wind...lets hope it holds true....:d

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
I am busy Fri., Sat. but will try and get Plio, Bogger, Todd and their boats out on Sun. We'll likely have a couple tubes for the kids etc. Will keep an eye out for ya if your planning on being out. :beer::d:beer:

Fri and Sat are off for me too...Sunday is mostly open...see how many of the 60 or so boozers pass out and sleep over...once shoed out I should be good to go...I'll ping Norm Sunday afternoon. :d:d:d

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crappy, now i have a b-day on Sunday so i will have to leave early but tonite and Sat is a go for me. The wind is blowing like a bastage right now...sucks.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Tomorow Sat August 29th......29 degrees, bring your boats....Just sayin:beer::d

the receptionist

sexy reception
Reaction score
I have a little yellow boat. It followed me home one day when we were in AZ but lived in Texas. It's happy here back in Alberta. Gettin freshened up for summer.

Swear to God, I've had shoes that have followed me home!! Once a jacket too!!

Top Bottom