2009 s&m boat day

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who's in, ideas of where, when?

I see showtime at the lake all the time, so im sure he;s in, johni's in, who are the other takers?

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in does not matter wear. Hanmore lake north of Smoky is deep and has a ok campsite.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tell summitric to bring his submarine......LOL!LMAO!
catmando!

Big twin

Reaction score
I have a little yellow boat. It followed me home one day when we were in AZ but lived in Texas. It's happy here back in Alberta. Gettin freshened up for summer.

Attachments

• DSCF0405.jpg
    DSCF0405.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 62

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the great lakes of Chestermere?? just kidding we dont want any out of towners lmao...

yup I should be in but I dont know much about any good locations but maybe something central AB,
lets DOO it..:beer:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in....the closer to my back door the better:d Sylavn generally got some sweet TAW, TAWS:d but always choppy and crappy launch. Ummmm, i'll dig out a map and look to see what might work out best. This sounds like fun.

I can't believe it took me this long to reply to this thread...been spending to much time in the sleds section and keep forgetting to look down here.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the number for the people that run the Hanmore lake group site and will get a price and how many people will fit in the group site, there is alot of good quading and the lake is deep, clean and the beach is nice for the kids.

Hanmore lake has my vote, and it central.

Scuba

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey showtime..what the heck is a taw..?

well some people call taw taws a drink, lets go for a few taw taws well my buddies from Florida call them that.

but knowing what showtime was refering to is TAW TAWs, lets just say they are the very soft and lushus things that fill a bikini...:p if you were being serious about your question.... ummm I love TAW TAWs the bevarge kind and the ones that hold thoose bikinis on,

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was half right//didnt know anyting about drinks tho..now my mind is racing...taw:shrug::danceMsn:

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I can answer this on behalf of Showtime, its what a baby drinks from the first time.

Top Bottom