2009 s&m boat day

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
There is that spot at Wab were you can anchor your boat and walk around in waist deep water on sand! Either way I'm definitely in for Wab. :beer::d:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Are you sure you have the willpower & self control to open a beer without taking that first sip??????? Just askin......

what weekend are you guys planning? I might pull the trailer out to Wab campground and stay out there.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Don't worry...I'll drive out and put an X on the side of my boat to mark where the spot is...no need for GPS :d:d

you cant drive you dun broke yer driving pieces.......but i was also told from a few people its down seba way, just past fallis, but there is a little bay there just before if your heading west......so are we agreeing that in 2 weeks the boating float is on?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
so not sure about the one by the golf course but this weekend hit the point down the lake near fallis, right hand side last point before seba, grassy point, sandbar goes out prob 100-150' maybe more 2-3' of water max. also is very long stretches out around the corner a ways, marked by a yellow caution buoy, all sand bottom should anyone draw to much or be worried about beaching thw water goes from 27' to 3' within about 10' so you could easily nose up and throw an anchor. next time i'm out i will go scoutin for the one by the golf course....my little boat only draws like 6" good for scouting shallows

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when are you guys doing this boating deal, the 29th weekend? how far is the lake campsite from the city?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
when are you guys doing this boating deal, the 29th weekend? how far is the lake campsite from the city?

dont know, kinda trying to find out when people are interested, most of us who have replied.....bogger, myself, sledderdoc, toddbd01 are close, and spend alot of time out there anyways, i'm out pretty well as well as bogger, and just seeing if more are interested......the campground like TG said is 35-40 mins west on hwy 16. nice camp ground not bad beach area, nice lanuch , and docs you are allowed to leave boats at over night, any weekend the more the merrier, i know i'll be there boat day or not

Top Bottom