2005 M-7 162'' suspension tip wanted.

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my M-7 I have replaced the rear shock and now it needs to be replaced again. I weigh 260lbs , that shock should last quite a while , Is there any tips or mods I could do to make it last , how about aftermarket shock?:confused:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I've Seen Quite A Few Of Those Shocks Collapsed On Sleds In The Mountains.... Might Be Worth Contacting D&d Motorsports(kat Guys In Wainwright) And See If They Have Anything They Can Tell Ya???

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
After market shock is always a good thing,
Maybe something with a Ti. Spring and some valve work done inside..

Give the boys a call at Pure Addiction, Iam sure they can help you out..

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Darren at E&S in the fort and tell that Darren Holder told you to call him and that your wondering about rebuilding that shock. I know that he has done a few and there was a big difference and they haven't has any problems since. I need to get my done as well. it says that there is 150 psi in mine but it doesn't come back up and bottoms out and is sitting real low.

Marvin SK

Reaction score
They are actually a very good shock, you need to rebuild both of them as the centre shock takes a beating... I rebuild them for $50 a shock and live in Saskatoon...Bus rates are cheap.. Something to think about.

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will keep you in mind Marvin , I eneded up buying a new shock. It worked well for me , but now I am retiring that machine to the wife as I picked up an 09 M1000 SnoPro Ltd. ;)

Top Bottom