2003 Banshee build

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2, im with Drewski on that one, boost bottle is the worst thing you can run. To forget about it all, my shee runs individual intake's. Other than that looks real good man, and Drewski, dont let him log onto that forum, the guys will just run him over if he makes a small mistake. Just look on that site for ideas dont post, WORD OF ADVICe

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like you have your work cut out for ya. keep the pics coming..... is it gonna be ready by May 1?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like you have your work cut out for ya. keep the pics coming..... is it gonna be ready by May 1?

That would be sick, the engine is done but I still gotta pick it up. I'm probably going to take my frame into TripleM motorsports to get PC'd. The paint, yeah its nice, but won't stick to some parts of the frame.

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

That would be sick, the engine is done but I still gotta pick it up. I'm probably going to take my frame into TripleM motorsports to get PC'd. The paint, yeah its nice, but won't stick to some parts of the frame.

why take it to TTT M dude your gonna get hosed JS i have a sweet powder coater that can PC anything you want

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why take it to TTT M dude your gonna get hosed JS i have a sweet powder coater that can PC anything you want

That would actually be pretty sweet. My buddy is doing his YFZ also and he'd probably be interested too.

How much do you charge?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Small pic-less update, I should be getting the motor back sometime soon. Next is to cut the front fenders and go over them in bed liner.

Also, on the side note, I need to get a new frame, upon some inspection I noticed that my Banshee's previous owner had a date with something rather solid and unforgiving. The area where the swing arm connects has a HUGE dent, this wasn't really a problem until I noticed its actually bending the whole frame.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Small pic-less update, I should be getting the motor back sometime soon. Next is to cut the front fenders and go over them in bed liner.

Also, on the side note, I need to get a new frame, upon some inspection I noticed that my Banshee's previous owner had a date with something rather solid and unforgiving. The area where the swing arm connects has a HUGE dent, this wasn't really a problem until I noticed its actually bending the whole frame.

sorry to hear that.

Top Bottom