MONSTER WORKS Inc. 100 HP BRP Ds-650 build

Monsterworksinc

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Had this over most of last winter as we went through it and tore it down to turn it into what it's calculated to be. Around 100 Hp. The customer Had a few boxes of new parts to chose from and we had to order in a few more that we needed later. Started with a new swing arm with shock and carrier, braided stainless brake lines, performance pads, and every thing went together with new bearings and seals. We stripped the motor down and cleaned it all up. We put it together with a new crank, rod, and the appropriate piston for a 720 cc hole. The head was milled and ported to match a new intake that was attached to a carb that was originally slated for a big Harley engine. WEB-CAM Cams, valves, springs and such were used to help it breath into the oversize exhaust. We installed EGT s to monitor the temp and a VAPOR gauge to watch the temps, rpm, speed, odometer, power supply and a few other things. Topped off with an oversize rad with EVANS waterless coolant. I also think I missed a few things. Started and ran perfect from the first turn of the key. We rode it a bit to make sure we had things right then gave it to the owner for the fun stuff. Does it ever go. Very impressed. The customer likes the no plastic look and says it's a great ride. Power is very strong and predictable. A great build. Now we are waiting for him to deliver his second one in a couple of weeks.Enjoy the pics. PS I didn't pick the Skulls!
image01.JPG image1 (1).JPG image1.JPG image2 (2).JPG image2 (3).JPG image2.JPG

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice ride but it needs some plastic. X2 on a video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monsterworksinc

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Sorry, no action footage. We don't ride it except to tune it and make sure everything goes round and round. Owner might get some for me. It is quite a scary performer though. You need to hang on!

Top Bottom