2001 yamaha blaster

mrrockstar

Reaction score
:confused:hi my brother just bought 2001 blaster and he was cleaning the air filter and all of this red stuff came out of it does anyone know how to fix this, and also it bogs out alot any answers on how to fix this???????

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The red fluid should be filter oil as freak said. For the bogging issue you could try cleaning the carb, and make sure the float is in good shape.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember, the quad is a 2 stroke, it will bog down lots until you reach mid to upper RPM's. Then the power starts to kick in. You may be a tad used to a 4 stroke quad.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a two stroke bogs there is a problem.

What he's saying is that it may not be bogging, but not in the power ban yet will make it feel like its bogging.
Didn't realize It's a 2 stroke. Keep your revs up, and you'll be laughing.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused:hi my brother just bought 2001 blaster and he was cleaning the air filter and all of this red stuff came out of it does anyone know how to fix this, and also it bogs out alot any answers on how to fix this???????

i have a 2005. and mine has that same kinda bog thing u r talking about. but its not really boggin down.. just keep the rpms up and let-r-scream.

Top Bottom