16 proclimb ride?

northof40

Reaction score
Any issues keeping the front end down with the 3 inch?

I didn't find it to be bad at all with the skid where it is now. Enough to keep it fun but not In the sky all day. It was definitely better than my 13 and it had the 2.6 on it.

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im on a new 14 proclimb, and my dads buddy upgraded from the same sled to a 2016 ltd. The things a tractor, he said the new a arms make it feel like a whole new sled and handle a lot easier. Im sorta disappointed since I cheaped out and bought a new 14 but I guess the new a arms can be had for around 800

joe-bert

Reaction score
I took 16 limited 153 for a tour around the farm on Saturday (in the minimal snow we have) and it is night and day different! Mind you I'm coming from an 09 M1000 Sno Pro. The 800 is snappy, and the new suspension set up, all you do is shift weight on your feet with no counter steer and the thing pops up on one ski. If you shift completely to one side you don't even feel the weight of the sled, it feels like all your balancing is your body. IMO this sled will make anyone a much better rider! I'm afraid to let my wife get on it she always complained about the M1000's weight, but this I feel like I'll never get any seat time once she's on it! (thank goodness she's pregnant and can't ride:) )

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took my 16 ltd 153 out for the first time today in blur river. Coming from a 08 m8 to this all i can say is WOW! The handling is unreal compared to my old tank. I just have to think about a sidehill and its on its side lol. I spent most of the morning flipping it back up onto its skis haha. The powerband is smooth and crisp (compared to my 08), the team clutch backshifts awesome. Feels like an exhaust brake going downhill. The evols are awesome! The boys at t&t set my shocks up almost perfectly. I can fly down a whooped out trail where my 08 would be bouncing all over hell. And it burned half the fuel my old one would. Fuel consumption was on par with my buddies 16 pro. Very impressed with this machine!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Screenshot_2015-12-10-21-52-42.jpg

My junk. Not a 16, but not much left of the 12 parts

Top Bottom