136 to 144

CatCory

Reaction score
Hey guys anybody have any experience taking a crossfire 136 to a 144. I want to upgrade and dont want to spend a fortune. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Trigger

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Crossfire 1000SP, I ordered the track and extension out of the states. Everyone I have spoke to said it is a couple hour job depending on the axle nut and how easy it comes off. I will be going to a 144"x 15"x 2". I ran a 2" on my 06 with no clearance issues.

I would suspect this machine should still be pretty quick but will be great boondocking. I may do some regearing of it as well. But won't know til I install the track.

Track will be here next week, so I may have more info for you after the weekend of the 22nd.

Trev

Trigger

Reaction score
I ordered it from Ken's Sports out of Wisconsin. The total cost including shipping was $715.00 You find the track alone around here for that price!
Call, Jonah Popp (920) 788-0220.

Let him know you were talking to Trevor from Edmonton as I order this from him yesterday. Seems like a good guy. I questioned their prices but he said they order about 2500 tracks a year so they receive a lot of discount on there purchases which they pay forward to the customer.

Top Bottom