125cc in Bruel dunes????

scareybanshee

Reaction score
My hubby tells me my dirt bike...(pit bike...shhhhh) isn't gonna cut it in Bruel.
It's a 125cc Giovanni.....(I know, I never heard of it either..)

All this talk about the dunes....I have to miss may long weekend there:mad: due to a sitter shortage:mad: but he's takin me in June.....hopefully beginning of June.

Should I just leave my little bike at home and ride on the back of the banshee:eek:, or do you think I would make it? I've seen other bikes there....(where my dream of having a dirt bike started...lol), but not as tiny as mine.
:(

Tell me it'll work.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I know guys that have gone out there with 125cc bikes.

and Giovanni is a yamaha copy built in the orient, and is sold mainly by a guy out of vancouver on e-bay by the store name of Allstarsalez

TG

scareybanshee

Reaction score
I know guys that have gone out there with 125cc bikes.

and Giovanni is a yamaha copy built in the orient, and is sold mainly by a guy out of vancouver on e-bay by the store name of Allstarsalez

TG

Is that a bad thing?????:confused::(

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Is that a bad thing?????:confused::(

not at all, a few guys on here run the gio quads for their kids, my uncle runs them for the kids as well. seem to be really good. I believe CJ's Powersports in Spruce Grove even has parts for them

hintonatv

Reaction score
Website
www.bratphaze.ca
I recently picked up the Pitser Pro line for my shop. These little bikes really move! I'm about 180lbs and I would have no problem getting around out there on one of these. I'm brining in some paddle tires this week. Hope to get out there one evening this week to try one out. I have the 125cc X2's in stock. 150cc X4's coming soon!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Can you post a pic of this bike, Cause i from seeing one that the Giovanni were farily small and a bit under powered, Would they beable to move a paddel tire while under weight load??

hintonatv

Reaction score
Website
www.bratphaze.ca
I rode this little bike again today. This thing can be a hand full! I'm no pro rider and I'm sure some of the experienced dirt bikers are laughing, but for a chick or a young guy this bike would be more than enough. This pic is from the web site .:pitster Pro Canada:.. I will try to get a pic of me on it up tomorrow. Pitster Pro makes a X4 150cc version. Can't wait to get my hands on a couple of them. The 125cc X2 pictured here sells for $1799.00.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think you will be fine,just limited on the hill climbing.Take the bike!Here is a giovanni 110 quad,My boy hasnt even taken it for a rip yet!
catmando!
And yes I know the tires are on backwards LOL!

Attachments

• The Red Machine.jpg
    The Red Machine.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 112

scareybanshee

Reaction score
Thanx guys, I'm not going this may long, but probably shortly after and Im gonna bring my bike.
Oh, talked to a few people who said the giovanni "couldn't handle paddle tires". I don't doubt it. My giovanni in 4th, is like my hubby's banshee in second....lol.

Top Bottom