12 Steps to Achieving True Manliness

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I have never moved a piano up stairs....or layed brick....unless a paving stones count

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wow I have all main points covered....

and many bonus ones as well....

Wrapped up "sleeping outside not in a tent" and "waking up not knowing where you are" all in one picknic table......

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow I have all main points covered....

and many bonus ones as well....

Wrapped up "sleeping outside not in a tent" and "waking up not knowing where you are" all in one picknic table......

Bwhahahahahaha!! :d:d:eek::eek:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a pretty lame list, I think I had it all wrapped up before I hit 20, oh and until you wake up in the middle of the highway, in the middle of the night, 10 miles outside of Jasper, 100 miles from where you started drinking in the middle of the winter and not remembered how you haven't lived.

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who hasn't built something you can ride on?

but can anyone else combine all three bonus'? :d

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
This is a pretty lame list, I think I had it all wrapped up before I hit 20, oh and until you wake up in the middle of the highway, in the middle of the night, 10 miles outside of Jasper, 100 miles from where you started drinking in the middle of the winter and not remembered how you haven't lived.

Nice.....I woke up shirtless in a ditch on an indian reserve with bloody knuckles and a cut lip not know where I was or how a got there. Started walking couple "locals" picked me up and gave me a ride to the rez store where I seen a friends parents asking for directions they gave me a ride home.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Nice.....I woke up shirtless in a ditch on an indian reserve with bloody knuckles and a cut lip not know where I was or how a got there. Started walking couple "locals" picked me up and gave me a ride to the rez store where I seen a friends parents asking for directions they gave me a ride home.

:eek:... and what were you doing on the reserve ?? :d

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is a lame list ..i remember when my little brother was found in a ditch a couple blocks from the carney grounds...he was like 8 or 10 yrs old...he was like passed out sleepiping it off..to much candy and twister rides..don,t tell my mother i posted this on hear haaaaa

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I scored on all 12, and a few bonus points.

I have slept in a culvert, in the winter. dressed in a helly hansen one piece, wearing a block heater and steel toed sorels at -20.

long story

Top Bottom