08 Brute snorkels

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just finished the snorkels on my 750 Brute. Hopefully no more steam stall or sucking in water when hitting water holes. Also next week getting my Highlifter triple core rad and no more overheating(hahaha)

Attachments

• 102_1634 (Small).JPG
    102_1634 (Small).JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 102_1635 (Small).JPG
    102_1635 (Small).JPG
    61 KB · Views: 42
  • 102_1631 (Small).JPG
    102_1631 (Small).JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 102_1632 (Small).JPG
    102_1632 (Small).JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 102_1612 (Small).JPG
    102_1612 (Small).JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 102_1595 (Small).JPG
    102_1595 (Small).JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 102_1596 (Small).JPG
    102_1596 (Small).JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 41

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice! is that custom dirt and grass etc... i see too.lol

Yah, I cleaned the main unit when I took all the body parts off but never did clean the fenders and such.(oops) Might remember to clen a bit better when I put in my HL rad next week.

All the stringy stuff is just baler twine that I used to tie things in place while I sized everything

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good...I've seen alot of add ons and accessories, but a hair dryer?....lol.........let me guess, turbo from ebay:alol2:?

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good...I've seen alot of add ons and accessories, but a hair dryer?....lol.........let me guess, turbo from ebay:alol2:?

I needed to heat the couplings to get them to fit on my CVT exhaust and on my airbox intake and forgot I had it on the back when I took the pics.

Your not supposed to be looking at the stuff in the background.LOL:lol2:

The turbos from ebay only come in black.LOL

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
damn i didnt even notice the turbo.lol. i think i have 4 or 5 turbo's between my wife and girls. hhhmmmmm.... maybe i can make that rubicon faster yet.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damn i didnt even notice the turbo.lol. i think i have 4 or 5 turbo's between my wife and girls. hhhmmmmm.... maybe i can make that rubicon faster yet.

A 12V inverter and your set!

muddy brute

Reaction score
I got brute just like yours and have the same overheating and make me mad. A update on that rad would be great. just want to make sure it worth the money.

Attachments

• IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 34

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you see all that mud.. if its on the rad it cant be there .. or you over heat. even with a HL rad it will Overheat with mud .. just less chance of it going through the mud.

lol im playin around with ya btw.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few guys I have ridden with have the Highlifter rads in the stock location and have gone riding with the rad caked in mud to start with and never had problems with heat riding hard on hot days. I still don't have mine yet, it is supposed to be in this week but the way it is looking I won't be able to ride untill mid Sept. cause of that stupid work thing:crying3:. Wish I could get paid to quad all day:d

But like I said everyone I know and hear of that has the HL rad stock or rack mounted has no heat issues.

Muddy Brute, which hand gaurds are those on your quad? Do you have any issues with your diff lever with them on? Would like to get some but don't want to spend the money then find out they wont go on the way I want.

muddy brute

Reaction score
they are moose you have to cut the rubber to get then to fit right. I bent my leaver in a little and it works fine. i don't use my diff lock that much and i have the pin in my 650 brute so it stay locked

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
Just finished the snorkels on my 750 Brute. Hopefully no more steam stall or sucking in water when hitting water holes. Also next week getting my Highlifter triple core rad and no more overheating(hahaha)

Looks good Mike... I'm thinking on snorkeling my Grizz... BTW my HL triple core rad is awesome... Well worth the money!!

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good Mike... I'm thinking on snorkeling my Grizz... BTW my HL triple core rad is awesome... Well worth the money!!

I have my HL triple core installed and ready to go but can't get out until next weekend to test it out. I was surprised how easy it was to put in. Now all I have left is to get a map built for my powercommander.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should plan another outing @ our secret spot!!

I am free next weekend and probably the next few after that as well. Going to the Braz rally on the 20th other than that no other plans until holidays at the end of the month. Just let me know and I will work on being there. Maybe even get through the first hole without busting the 2 winches this time:specool:

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
I am free next weekend and probably the next few after that as well. Going to the Braz rally on the 20th other than that no other plans until holidays at the end of the month. Just let me know and I will work on being there. Maybe even get through the first hole without busting the 2 winches this time:specool:

I'll let you know what I can make happen!!

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks awesome like the slinky hose idea/ I used all pvc pipe

I tried using all PVC but where the dealership mounted my winch selenoid made it impossible to run the CVT exhaust so I went to the flexible hose to make it work. Have not had any problems yet.

Top Bottom