08 800 rzr to check over and to do list

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The other doors listed, as far as feed back on google, have the best rating on no rattling ect

For the price too, think that's the ticket

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this kit that much better than say a highlifter one???

I'm not an suspension expert by any means. But from the research I've done on the rzr forum. The racertech stuff seems to be top notch and what most of the dunes and trail riders are using. Racertech seems to specializes in the trail and faster riding styles. Where as highlifter is more into the lift it as high as you can and ride it slow and deep in the mud. Ride quality isn't so much important to them.
This is just my own opinion on what I've found. Just go take a read on highlifter's forum and you'll see that it's all that deep mud ridin they do down south.
Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this kit that much better than say a highlifter one???
The reason i choose this kit is the hardware,I looked at all the other kits and was not that impressed with what you got .The springs i learned the hard way and bought super atv.they were just as bad as my wore out springs were,what a waste of money.racer tech springs are the best thing i ever did for the ride of my rzr hands down.Hope this helps.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put the racertech springs on the new 900s and all i can say is wow what a difference

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well got it home, didn't break the ramp like I thought it might

Cleaned it up to go through it

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You will love it..................

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well got most checked and fixed

Did the trans, t case, engine, and diff fluids

Going to put in new belt, new front diff oil

Needs rear outer knuckle bushings, rh front wheel bearing, u joint in shaft to the front

How the hell do u get that shaft out of there?? Crap is built around the dam thing

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the front wheel bearing you should check to see if it has the updated hubs yet. The updated hubs run a larger diam bearing and the hubs are less likely to break. I pulled the update kits out of the states for less than the price of bearings only up here.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the front wheel bearing you should check to see if it has the updated hubs yet. The updated hubs run a larger diam bearing and the hubs are less likely to break. I pulled the update kits out of the states for less than the price of bearings only up here.
How do ya tell??

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I meant weather or not it's been updated or not.... Smart azz

well what does it matter, he said you can buy the new updated hub and bearing for less than just the old style bearings. lol. buy the new update, save some $$$, be happy don't worry. your now on a polaris, you need to worry abut axles, or so hear, lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I have heard of that, but 10000 km I would assume it's good if it made it this long

Yes I know they are weak, I'm sure the old guy didn't ride it hard, although he is gone, hence the sale of the rzr

So some questions about this and that I can't ask lol

the guy died in the rzzr?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's most likely dusted, springs are shot and all maintenance stuff will need replacing.....hope you got it cheap. First thing snorkel it to a better air filter & location. It will work Tex but , that's a lot of miles !!
watch your throttle body / air intake connection boot. I would of stepped up to the 900 , you will be disappointed with the power......

after the kawi??
lol j/k

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it's in great shape, the old guy must have took care of it. Also looks like the polaris snow plow mount on the front already. Have fun man.

Top Bottom