08 800 rzr to check over and to do list

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes forsure , u have to come out dean, this one trail Reminds me of nordegg area riding

Am I may try and make it out for the nordegg ride if I can

Let me know when the ride is. I am interested.

Thanks

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask dean, or kokanee, or Hadley when it is

There will be alot of folks wanting to do this, might need to do it a few times to get everyone.
The bridges in the Harlech area have not been repaired, so that northside section may be too much.
Logging west of Baker road has changed things a bit. A few areas have been chewed/ripped up from high usage, but still ok.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I think more than one may work. think suds bus may giver a go this summer
U should , I've been talking it up for years...

But u never wanted to try it, well ok others attached to you didn't want to try it

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of good riding from horberg west, park at chambers ect, take pipe line south to river

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of good riding from horberg west, park at chambers ect, take pipe line south to river

Ya may start there too, Was thinking saunders camping, ride to nordegg ride out to baldy? Or around the area depending on time?

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya may start there too, Was thinking saunders camping, ride to nordegg ride out to baldy? Or around the area depending on time?

If we camp at Saunders, it's a real easy day ride to nordegg and up Baldy and back to camp with time to spare (i would think that part is the most scenic and in the best condition). Wouldn't want to do it on a long weekend though, too much strict enforcement out there for riding in the ditch along hwy for those few km's. Would be fine if we just crossed and did the northside behind Harlech (a nice little stretch) but those bridges are still out (mostly the longer one). Might be able to make it but would be a challenge.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've ridden the hell out of that area but not so much from saunders west. Usually on the north side of the hwy at jackfish riding that area.
Last time I rode out between Nordegg and Saunders was over 10 years ago. I'd like to giver a go again some day.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've ridden the hell out of that area but not so much from saunders west. Usually on the north side of the hwy at jackfish riding that area.
Last time I rode out between Nordegg and Saunders was over 10 years ago. I'd like to giver a go again some day.
Ya there's lots out there

If ya weren't gay, and didn't answer ur phone and go to work, u could have road here too

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we camp at Saunders, it's a real easy day ride to nordegg and up Baldy and back to camp with time to spare (i would think that part is the most scenic and in the best condition). Wouldn't want to do it on a long weekend though, too much strict enforcement out there for riding in the ditch along hwy for those few km's. Would be fine if we just crossed and did the northside behind Harlech (a nice little stretch) but those bridges are still out (mostly the longer one). Might be able to make it but would be a challenge.

yes long weekends would be the worst, lots of enforcement. will see if we can go first part of june maybe? depending on spring runoff, may have to go later.

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're doing tires and axles, your front diff is going to want to leave..not blow up, but they tear the bolts or the bottom plate right out of the ole sows. all 3 of mine have, i just end up making a plate for front and rear out of flat bar, getting longer bolts, bashing the tin plate the diff bolts to back into place, and welding the plates in...if you get it early it's a quick bolt and tack job...

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya there's lots out there

If ya weren't gay, and didn't answer ur phone and go to work, u could have road here too

Probably on my last job. Break up is going to be long and ferocious. Gotta get the days in while I can.

Got a motor to put together remember???

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Racer tech has a good lift kit I would also look into their beefier spring kit,they have a package deal.It turns an old sacked out suspension into a new one,you wont be disappointed.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Racer tech has a good lift kit I would also look into their beefier spring kit,they have a package deal.It turns an old sacked out suspension into a new one,you wont be disappointed.

Agreed. This is the setup that I'm going to put on my 4 seater. I'm just holding out hoping the dollar comes back. But that isn't looking promising. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. This is the setup that I'm going to put on my 4 seater. I'm just holding out hoping the dollar comes back. But that isn't looking promising. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this kit that much better than say a highlifter one???

Top Bottom