07 Wobble sled build ?????

Poocandoo

Reaction score
Hey Guy's and Gal's... Hope everyone is having an enjoyable, fun and safe summer!! I have a dumb question about my current science project :)... I have a 2007 sumy 800r beater and putting a new motor in it... just wondering (if) with/without to much modding can a guy put a T-motion skid under it? I think it can be done. Has anyone done this? :twocents::chopper:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want to put a t-mo kit in the existing skid... I would say NO//

If you put an Xp skid with a t-mo.... Yes

And a t-mo skid from an XM.... Absolutely.

Let us know how it handles.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guy's and Gal's... Hope everyone is having an enjoyable, fun and safe summer!! I have a dumb question about my current science project :)... I have a 2007 sumy 800r beater and putting a new motor in it... just wondering (if) with/without to much modding can a guy put a T-motion skid under it? I think it can be done. Has anyone done this? :twocents::chopper:
yeah its possible, but why would you want too?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not... For the fun of seeing how it works... so I can say mine is different than yours...
Fair eneogh. Id go with a timbersled skid or something but each to there own..

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone doo it! I love when my buddys old 670 carb jobby kicks my ass on my $14000 new best ever unit! Viva la old skool!

Poocandoo

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the support :)) Will put it on the list of WTFN...and pictures when I get to it...

Top Bottom