Who wants to race my wheelbarrow?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Between Joey's 100 mph Phazer and LHF's 4 sec Porsche, I figure my wheelbarrow stands a chance. I'll take a vid of it sitting against the fence just to show you how fast it looks. I just put new rubber on it, and moved the wheel up to the front bolt (the wheelbarrow equivalent of a drop and roll). Thinking of adding some Monster stickers to gain some HP. The other day I raced a homeless guy with his shopping cart and I blew his doors off so I'm feeling pretty confident.

So...I'm putting my wheelbarrow up against anybody's junk, you bring it and I'll race ya. Fridge, car, office chair, pool table, whatever, I'll race ya with my 'barrow. Not sure if I'm gonna sit in the wheelbarrow or push it, depends on if you wanna go pink slips or just loser buys the beer.

Race is arm drop start, 100 ft in my back alley on gravel.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Between Joey's 100 mph Phazer and LHF's 4 sec Porsche, I figure my wheelbarrow stands a chance. I'll take a vid of it sitting against the fence just to show you how fast it looks. I just put new rubber on it, and moved the wheel up to the front bolt (the wheelbarrow equivalent of a drop and roll). Thinking of adding some Monster stickers to gain some HP. The other day I raced a homeless guy with his shopping cart and I blew his doors off so I'm feeling pretty confident.

So...I'm putting my wheelbarrow up against anybody's junk, you bring it and I'll race ya. Fridge, car, office chair, pool table, whatever, I'll race ya with my 'barrow. Not sure if I'm gonna sit in the wheelbarrow or push it, depends on if you wanna go pink slips or just loser buys the beer.

Race is arm drop start, 100 ft in my back alley on gravel.
I have a newer, completely stock, crappy tire model with the 4 wheels and a tilt dump. go for pink slips? shall we do some obligatory smack talking before we line 'em up?

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
will post pics of my wheel barrow tomorrow, it's on!

if teeroy still had the "intimid8or" you'd all be done for! last i heard it was in the bottom of a lake

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will post pics of my wheel barrow tomorrow, it's on!

if teeroy still had the "intimid8or" you'd all be done for! last i heard it was in the bottom of a lake
we dredged it up with my anchor, it's alive! just gotta figure out how to make the damn thing float....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oooohhh....mebbe I should frankenstein the wheelbarrow wheels onto the intimid8or....hand built

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Barrow has the 'flat tire' mod. You stand no chance.

Feel free to back out now.

:d:d:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a newer, completely stock, crappy tire model with the 4 wheels and a tilt dump. go for pink slips? shall we do some obligatory smack talking before we line 'em up?

Mine's the team green model from Home Desperate. It had the flat tire mod which is why it got new rubber. It's also got a sweet "old crusty cement that didn't get washed out" theme going on inside the tub.

It can haul some serious weight but still wouldn't be able to haul your mom's fat ass around! :D (obligatory smack talking pre-qualifies you to enter the race without paying the entry fee and releases you from signing the liability waiver :D)

OK, we will all need to post pics of our 'barrows now.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hang on, are these barrows going to be loaded with dirt or empty? Could be an unfair advantage, either way make sure reg'd and insured or the po po just might pull you over and issue a mit full of tickets.......

They have to keep up the 111 million budget windfall.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As soon as I get my front suspension and steering back from the powder coaters you're on!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• little-red-wagon_hartley_102908_SM.jpg
    little-red-wagon_hartley_102908_SM.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 716

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in with a 4 wheel dolly. It can ride upright or down on all fours. Two rubber wheels with GOLD rims. Fricken thing rolls so nice it once blew off my deck with a full load of firewood. Bring it!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am gonna enter my office's water cooler. Is it legal to fill the bottle with Brewhouse for added boost??

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hang on, are these barrows going to be loaded with dirt or empty? Could be an unfair advantage, either way make sure reg'd and insured or the po po just might pull you over and issue a mit full of tickets.......

They have to keep up the 111 million budget windfall.

Already called the police, told them to show up because we are gonna need their radar gun to clock official speeds, probably break a few land speed records as well.

My 'barrow will be hauling an ice filled cooler to keep the beer cold.

If someone shows up with say....a keyboard, and wants to race me, I might just forfeit the race, sit in my 'barrow at the start line and drink cold beer. If you are the keyboard racer, you will be welcome to join me and we'll call it a draw.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in, but I must warn everyone, Mine is all ported and lightweight Bars
All factory options were installed at the Factory, The tire will be filled with helium, and I will through a couple of NOS bottles in for the extra boost!!!

BEAT THAT MR. MODMAN:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine's the team green model from Home Desperate. It had the flat tire mod which is why it got new rubber. It's also got a sweet "old crusty cement that didn't get washed out" theme going on inside the tub.

It can haul some serious weight but still wouldn't be able to haul your mom's fat ass around! :D (obligatory smack talking pre-qualifies you to enter the race without paying the entry fee and releases you from signing the liability waiver :D)

OK, we will all need to post pics of our 'barrows now.
you're going down like the band on the Titanic singing "Nearer My God To Thee". I'll beat you like a red headed step child. bring your advil 'cause I'm gonna lay a hurtin on you...

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am gonna enter my office's water cooler. Is it legal to fill the bottle with Brewhouse for added boost??

LMAO @ watercooler!

Yes, anything is legal.

I'd ask u if u think the beer might slow you down but I've seen you drink. I figure the watercooler should be empty by 1/2 track anyway. No sandbagging there buddy (I said sandbagging, not teabagging - teabagging is allowed).

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
you're going down like the band on the Titanic singing "Nearer My God To Thee". I'll beat you like a red headed step child. bring your advil 'cause I'm gonna lay a hurtin on you...

Going down like Overkill1313's Ex on LHF????????????????????????

Top Bottom