ZBroz A Arms

Mostlyasian

Reaction score
Hey guys thinking about getting set of 36" for my 2014 rmk assault just wondering how hard they are to install( any grinding/cutting needed) and how much difference they actually make side hilling? also how are they on trails for rides in and out? Thanks in advance

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't had mine out to the hills yet but they are relatively easy to install, small amount of grinding on the spindles but that is taken care of by a grinder with an aluminum zipcut and a flapper wheel to smooth it out, as well as drilling out the lower shock bushings, otherwise just boltons. I also removed the sway bar as there were no holes to reinstall it. It does seem much more tippy on the flat without the sway bar but I can't say for sure until I actually get it in some snow.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys thinking about getting set of 36" for my 2014 rmk assault just wondering how hard they are to install( any grinding/cutting needed) and how much difference they actually make side hilling? also how are they on trails for rides in and out? Thanks in advance

Easy install, we have them in stock if you need.

Thanks Chris 780-963-0080.

Top Bottom