Yammy questions

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all. When I picked up my girlfriends Wolvy, I filled all the fluids and changed oil, stuff like that. Every time we ride, the rear diff pushes gear oil out of the vent tube. I am assuming that it is overfilled, but I made sure to fill it to spec when I filled it. I am going to check the level tomorrow after work. Also, I checked the temp of the diff when we are riding and it is not getting hot, so that shouldn't be the problem. Any input? Has anyone had this happen before?

Also, I just picked up a Tri-moto 200, or at least that's what I think it is. I think the model year is 82? Did they make a tri-moto 200 in 1982? The reason I ask is because I want to buy a maintenance manual and I want the right one, or one that will help me fix er up. Anyway, does anyone know what the adjustment screw on the right side of the crank case is for? It says increase and decrease above it. Any input is welcome. Thanks guys.

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I checked the level and it is right where it should be, (after it has leaked for a few rides now) so I guess it was too full by little bit.

Top Bottom