Yamaha folks

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a new 2010/11 Apex x-tx,the yammy dealer here sucks. Hoping someone spots one at a dealer in Alta. or someone is a dealer. Can you post up here if you see one so I don't have to spend a fortune calling around,I do know GP had one.

TIA:beer:

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Terry or Mark a call at T&T powersports. They are great guys and find what you need.
780-826-6121

ratpak

Reaction score
Call Jerry in Wetaskiwin. Best buying experience ever when I bought my Nytro. If only he sold Ski Doo too, I wouldn't even look anywhere else.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Give Terry or Mark a call at T&T powersports. They are great guys and find what you need.
780-826-6121

Definately give Terry a call. Lots of very happy dealings on the site from the Bonneyville shop :)
If your looking at one here in GP you might want to give the Yammy dealer in Hines Creek a call also.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definately give Terry a call. Lots of very happy dealings on the site from the Bonneyville shop :)
If your looking at one here in GP you might want to give the Yammy dealer in Hines Creek a call also.

x3 terrys a good guy.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There ya go. They offer great service well after your done dealing with them. I'll be heading there way for my next ride.

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now just have to wait till they get there decks in,making it a package deal so the trip is worth while. Don't know if I'll be travelling 9hrs to get the sled serviced.

Top Bottom