YamaFest 2017

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up here, it's not just snowmobiling, it's a lifestyle.

Mark your calendar for April 7-8 and join us in Revelstoke, BC for the annual Yamafest mountain snowmobile event presented by Yamaha Motor Canada. Ride Boulder Mountain and complete checkpoints to qualify for prizes supplied by our vendor partners. Come try the new 2018 Sidewinder M-TX as demos will be conducted from 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Don't miss out on your chance to CONQUER SNOW with #yamaha

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Was a great day. Sun popped out and Revy club claimed it was their busiest day of the season with both lots full and some parking on the access road between the lots. We let anyone who signed a waiver ride the Sidewinder in the freshy. Had both XGames Medalists on site with Hoyer and Matechuck riding with customers.
Thanks for all the love on the Sidewinder MTX. Its truly a bad azz mountain sled.
Cheers
RS

feetsbig

Reaction score
I really was not all that impressed,thought there would have been more of a Yamaha display,signed up for a test ride on the Sidewinder but decided to wait till the weather broke,and went and played in the trees,snow was awesome!Went back over once the weather broke and waited around for about an hour then they closed it down,never did get to through a leg over a Winder.Was cool to see all the sleds/mods there and the snow was epic so thr trip was worth it

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to get to try one as well but was my own fault, got up pretty late and was super busy so went and enjoyed the snow and watched some chute climbing, even did couple and tried some myself, hats off to the guys that do the chutes it's not just pin it and go that's for sure!

Top Bottom