Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
Saturday April 12th, 2014

Meet at the Boulder Cabin in Revelstoke BC at 10:00AM

Demos will be conducted between 10:30AM and 2:00PM in the Sugar Bowl

Trail Pass is $20.00 per person. Mid day Groom is planned

Boulder Grill will be on site, with a full menu. Please bring cash for a hot lunch

We have the 2015 Yamaha Vipers in our showroom! Come down and Snow Check yours today!

Last edited:

YamaDad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be there too. What do you plan to bring? Turbos? stock? Track length?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

SRT

Reaction score
I have never been to an event like this. Do we have to register or something? Is it just the one day or two?.

Just killing time.

SRT

Reaction score
Thanks. It sounds like fun. I would like to see the Viper in person and on snow.

Just killing time.

Briaaap

Reaction score
Anyone from Red Deer or Calgary heading to Revy Friday afternoon? I am looking to catch a ride to meet up with my sled!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peakslodge

Reaction score
We will be offering a special rate on rooms for this weekend for this event. The access trail from our lodge is still in place. Rooms based on double occupancy are $79 per night. Single occupancy rate is $69 per night! Book now before we are full!!!

YamaDad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just rode two days at boulder, could not believe all the big HP Yammys around. Snow okay but pretty hard. Highlites for me include seeing a Propex (Pro with turbo Apex motor) a few Nypexes and Laird Mcdougall's more or less homemade monster. Actually seeing Laird climb a chute and get 10 feet of air at the top was more impressive. Cam "Cambodia" Gervais climbing one of the airport chutes and attempting Swenson Street at 14 years old was awesome too. I had fun but nothing like that. Oh yeah, the tvipers were pretty cool too.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate that there are still ignorant people out there too!!....I was talking to my buddy yesterday and they were climbing the airport chutes on Friday, he was on a 06 rev 860 with stock skid. Some a-hole comes up to him riding a turbo pro and says how gay he was for "taking a run from revelstoke" cause he is on an old sled ...Why come if you can't afford good iron and blah blah blah .....that's ignorant! I didn't know there was a "chute climbing rule book". Best part was dumba** on the pro tried the chute he climbed and got stuck in the chute!! Were all there to have fun!! Who cares what you ride as long as you are riding and not at work is the best part! I'd rather be riding an élan in revy right now then working that's for sure! Hope today goes well for everyone , wish I was there!

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I hate that there are still ignorant people out there too!!....I was talking to my buddy yesterday and they were climbing the airport chutes on Friday, he was on a 06 rev 860 with stock skid. Some a-hole comes up to him riding a turbo pro and says how gay he was for "taking a run from revelstoke" cause he is on an old sled ...Why come if you can't afford good iron and blah blah blah .....that's ignorant! I didn't know there was a "chute climbing rule book". Best part was dumba** on the pro tried the chute he climbed and got stuck in the chute!! Were all there to have fun!! Who cares what you ride as long as you are riding and not at work is the best part! I'd rather be riding an élan in revy right now then working that's for sure! Hope today goes well for everyone , wish I was there!
Watching your buddy on his Rev was pure entertainment!! I agree, who cares what you ride, just get out there and have fun.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate that there are still ignorant people out there too!!....I was talking to my buddy yesterday and they were climbing the airport chutes on Friday, he was on a 06 rev 860 with stock skid. Some a-hole comes up to him riding a turbo pro and says how gay he was for "taking a run from revelstoke" cause he is an old sled ...Why come if you can't afford good iron and blah blah blah .....that's ignorant! I didn't know there was a "chute climbing rule book". Best part was dumba** on the pro tried the chute he climbed and got stuck in the chute!! Were all there to have fun!! Who cares what you ride as long as you are riding and not at work is the best part! I'd rather be riding an élan in revy right now then working that's for sure! Hope today goes well for everyone , wish I was there!
Elans rock, last time I was in revy my back up sled was one but unfortunately never broke down.
the bank probably don't own his rev either!

Top Bottom