XP S Module Reinforcements

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL

ya its not going to be much cheaper that is some quality stuff.

but WAIT

steal someones measurements/designs/r&D

then refabricate it to save a few bucks because all the hard work is done!!!

cool!!!

no wonder all these little aftermarket companies sink into the ground

buy the fawkin stuff from the guy who builds it.

Maxwell your right not alot cheaper,so I won't even bother..lol

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL

ya its not going to be much cheaper that is some quality stuff.

but WAIT

steal someones measurements/designs/r&D

then refabricate it to save a few bucks because all the hard work is done!!!

cool!!!

no wonder all these little aftermarket companies sink into the ground

buy the fawkin stuff from the guy who builds it.

So you have never done something to save a buck? :beer:

chrispy

Reaction score
Curious if anyone else is interested in the reinforcements,just picked them up cost $225 plus $20 for shipping...Gonna ask the guys at the shop how much to make these.I'm guessing alot less than $225

6035e387-7d27-e493.jpg

how did u pay $225 I phoned grip n rip racing and the three piece kit is $139 plus $20 shipping ordering mine tomorrow . Can't go wrong for that price even it it only strengthens it a little bit. hopping it helps though dealer replacing both my modules and a arm right now.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how did u pay $225 I phoned grip n rip racing and the three piece kit is $139 plus $20 shipping ordering mine tomorrow . Can't go wrong for that price even it it only strengthens it a little bit. hopping it helps though dealer replacing both my modules and a arm right now.

well guess that's how much they marked it up then,so you paided about
$170cdn,would've saved $70....too late now.

chrispy

Reaction score
I'm going to put the order In tomorrow , but yeah about 160. 170 sh. If anybody else is thinking of ordering the kit call grip n rip 2 weeks to ship they said.

chrispy

Reaction score
I have read a few reviews from some people and rental places saying they work, but until u actually use a force meter or something and watch it bend and compare numbers I guess it's all word of mouth. I have spent more money on less for my xp, worth a try IMO .

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installed the reinforcements,the upper a-arm is pretty easy probably do both uppers in 45min...the lower that is another story,what a pain in the azz...all in all it went not bad too alot longer than expected but the first one always does,now I would have no prob doing both upper and lower in 2hrs or less

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the S-Module gets bent does the sled have a twist in it all the way to the rear? I hit a tree last ride and I don't see anything bent but the left ski is pushed back and the spindle angle is not the same as the right and if you look from the back the bumper is not level.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i never hit anything with mine since i bought it used only put 80km on it but after i put the reinforcements on i noticed my right ski is back abit but the when looking from the rear it all looks good.Don't see anything out of the ordinary.Not too sure what else to look at,if anyone has another idea or what else i should look at please let me know,Thanks

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the S-Module gets bent does the sled have a twist in it all the way to the rear? I hit a tree last ride and I don't see anything bent but the left ski is pushed back and the spindle angle is not the same as the right and if you look from the back the bumper is not level.

I hit a rock with my 09 early this year. Take your center console/ dash right off and look to see if you busted any of the steering Column supports even the rod that goes from the pyramid to the clutch support. Could be your problem who knows though.

Top Bottom