xp question

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an 08 XP...it spews brown marks on the slow moreso than any other sled I have owned. Is this normal? Not boggy or anything just seems to spew the exhaust out. If not normal does anyone know how to resolve it?

finndoo

Reaction score
Mine is doing the same thing and I think that my injector oil adjustment is out to lunch because it is using a liter and a half per 40 liters of gas. I am going to turn it down slowly in small increments until I get it to about 40:1 unless someone has first hand experience that says otherwise.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doo set there oilers a little rich! better to burn a little extra oil, then a engine!!!

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue last year when me sled was new. Took it in for it's 10 hour service and it used way less oil after that, I assumed the dealer adjusted the oil injector.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pulled my plugs after 1500km, and they are very black. Never had any issues with them, but they are definately running the 800R pretty rich. I am thinking I might change the main jets down one size. Does anyone know what they are stock?

YellowMissile

Reaction score
I pulled my plugs after 1500km, and they are very black. Never had any issues with them, but they are definately running the 800R pretty rich. I am thinking I might change the main jets down one size. Does anyone know what they are stock?

They are 480's I believe

Top Bottom