Xmas ideas?

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now Now I have them on my sled for the trail up when it is cold out then fold out of the way.

:PDT_hah:Do you have a string that runs down both your sleeves too that keeps your mitts where you won't lose them?:d:beer:

CRF230LKEL

Reaction score
Armstrong cheese has a thing you can sign up for and they send the recipient different cheeses throughout the year.

Very cool, and what guy does not like cheese.:)

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Armstrong cheese has a thing you can sign up for and they send the recipient different cheeses throughout the year.

Very cool, and what guy does not like cheese.:)

And the sign him up for the "Pantie of the Month Club" too. Every guys likes Panties. :d Honestly, I would die laughing if my wife signed me up for the "Cheese of the Month"..... c'mon you're all thinkin it too:smiliestirthepot:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:PDT_hah:Do you have a string that runs down both your sleeves too that keeps your mitts where you won't lose them?:d:beer:

We need those at work...
Friggin guys missing gloves:rant:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the sign him up for the "Pantie of the Month Club" too. Every guys likes Panties. :d Honestly, I would die laughing if my wife signed me up for the "Cheese of the Month"..... c'mon you're all thinkin it too:smiliestirthepot:

Hey you might be on to something..... cheese panties. Just like lady gaga cheese style.:d

Last edited:
Top Bottom