XM Mods

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I think Martins is doing the biggest mod to mine and thats the Raptor shocks. Other then that I got a GGB can and will be getting ice scratchers, vent kit, cut off the snow flap and cut the windsheild down and paint it black! :cool:

Why would you cut the tail flap? The more snow you trap and circulate the cooler the sled runs and the longer the tail flap, the less debris is thrown onto the sled behind you. Here is a little trick that works.......

2013 SkiDoo Summit tail flap - YouTube

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you cut the tail flap? The more snow you trap and circulate the cooler the sled runs and the longer the tail flap, the less debris is thrown onto the sled behind you. Here is a little trick that works.......

2013 SkiDoo Summit tail flap - YouTube

I just think the sled looks cleaner without it on. I always run scratchers on the trail and never had a problem with over heating. And if people are getting hit by the snow off my sled they are to close! And it's usually my wife that's behind me.

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drop Bracket; mine are a bit different they are silver and have "racers edge" engraved but you get the idea...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have a buddy from doo talk that makes drop brackets.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's his web site.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380844761375.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380844761375.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 849

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's everyone doing to their XM's for the season? I have been stockpiling a few parts and now that the sled is home I have some work to do. First round of work I have ski scratchers, track scratchers, quick clickers, grip n rip braces, Baker tunnel braces and drop bracket reinforcements, Toms Emotion skid, 162X3 track and Avid 7 tooth drivers. Should keep me busy for a day or 2. I have a few more things to get at the sled show, shockwave helix, 10'' wheels and offset mount to eliminate the rail kick up. Then I'm going to hit the snow with it for the break in and it will be off to the Micku shop for a new hair dryer :). Lets hear what everyone else has on the go...

I'm going to be doing a full custom sled. It's going to have a aftermarket under carriage, quick clickers, a different snow flap, and I may even get risky enough to get the dealer to remove all the warning stickers while they are at it! I don't want to get to custom with it though!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be doing a full custom sled. It's going to have a aftermarket under carriage, quick clickers, a different snow flap, and I may even get risky enough to get the dealer to remove all the warning stickers while they are at it! I don't want to get to custom with it though!

Dealer is not allowed to remove the warning stickers.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah it pretty crazy! A monster sticker would be off the hook !

Hey now don't put a Monster sticker on ur's cause im putting one on mine and I want to be original.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey now don't put a Monster sticker on ur's cause im putting one on mine and I want to be original.

Ok I will go with a rockstar sticker instead! Maybe we can get together and drag race after and see which one gives more hp! But there is no way I am give up my white okleys

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I will go with a rockstar sticker instead! Maybe we can get together and drag race after and see which one gives more hp! But there is no way I am give up my white okleys

Alright its a deal.:beer:

Top Bottom