tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought u got a good pick lol.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know why that posted twice this is better.

puny5u9y.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Bocephus660

Reaction score
few more goodies as of late.... skinz steering post and post forward kit, tether relocated, kill switch relocated, hand warmer and 12v plug inside the dash box, skinz bumper, sled solutions tunnel bag, doo seat storage bag, a few vents revalved/respring front 3 shocks, zbroz rear shock, heavier torsion springs

Last edited:

Whitecourt_Rider

Reaction score
Check Ur back track axle bolts boys.

Revblu lost a bolt and the outer mount way down in a bad place.

Had to come back to town and get my stock xp axle to get him out.

Did some damage to the rails Mabe and track as it jammed a window , plus broke the wheels ect.

Also carry 2 , 5/8 or 16 mm tools.

Cheap azz doo don't give ya that stuff Like the xps ect had.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

This happened to a guy i was riding with last weekend too.

Anyone know what the torque spec is for those?

He also bent his wheel.

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree that is why I am trying to figure out why these shops are doing this. I would like to experiment with some type of valve at the end of my can that I can slowly open and close to add a little restriction at a time to see if it makes any difference.
Yamaha sport bikes had EBV's (exhaust back-pressure valves), dyno testing showed when welded open or left to the computer to regulate made no significant hp changes, now thats a 600 4stroke vs 800 2stroke so can't say wether it would work or not on a sled

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the hand warmers to match up to the switch. I have a set on renthals in the garage and thought about throwing them on

I don't understand what your asking... The hand warmers I got from Polaris, they were meant for a quad. 3 wire setup. I took the low and high and joined them into one wire.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This happened to a guy i was riding with last weekend too.

Anyone know what the torque spec is for those?

He also bent his wheel.

Torque is 35 ft*lbs. Make sure you dab a bit of blue loctitie on them. I've really gotten into the habit of locktiting almost any bolts or screw that isn't attached to a nylock and I rarely lose bolts nowadays.

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't understand what your asking... The hand warmers I got from Polaris, they were meant for a quad. 3 wire setup. I took the low and high and joined them into one wire.

The switch on the xm has the few different settings, wasn't sure if there was a pair that has a wiring harness or just splice wires. Thanks

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The switch on the xm has the few different settings, wasn't sure if there was a pair that has a wiring harness or just splice wires. Thanks

Yes all hand warmers are either a 2 or 3 wire setup. Skidoo controls the heat with a regulator. And yes I spliced mine into the harness before the connectors. I couldn't find the pins to do it properly, plus I was in a "I need to ride tomorrow" bind.

just a FYI, the stock warmers are a 32 watt 3 amp setup. These are the really hot warmers. The only people that I found that sell them are recreation supply and RSI, which are made by a company called symtec.

Hydro

Reaction score
Anyone in Calgary have experience installing the Grip and Rip braces and wouldn't mind helping/guiding a newbie wanting to install them? Beer and Pizza on me! I would appreciate the help. Thanks!

Top Bottom