WTB Apex, Attak, or Nytro seat

evilchuckster

Reaction score
I am looking for a taller seat for my 03 RX-1 have been told an apex, attak or nytro will fit anyone got one they want to sell for a reasonable price?

evilchuckster

Reaction score
Yes I have seen them there nice but they are kinda pricey and I am on a budget so am trying to accomplish it with used parts if I don't find a used seat that may be the way I will have to go thanks for the tip

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I have seen them there nice but they are kinda pricey and I am on a budget so am trying to accomplish it with used parts if I don't find a used seat that may be the way I will have to go thanks for the tip

No problem and i know what you mean, it's hard to believe they're asking that much for a seat.

evilchuckster

Reaction score
thanks for the tip I have been looking there for a while but have not been able to get one for the right price and shipping from some places is killer

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might try the snowest site as well, there are a few items for sale from AB & BC on there. I'd sell ya mine but it's showing some sever wear (holes and nicks).

The apex seat hangs out the side of the tunnel so gets lots of nicks from boots. I'd try a nytro. You could also try the mod shops...they probably have baskets of them 'round back!

Zedeff

Reaction score
I have the seat from my 06 Apex Mtn. (blue). In good shape, not torn.

evilchuckster

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for help locating a seat but I have bought one and it is on it's way thanks again Charlie

Last edited:
Top Bottom