Wolverine rims

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, I bought this wolverine and it has after market wheels on it. The offset makes the quad way too wide and I am looking for a set of stock rims. Does anyone know if Ymaha wheels are interchangeable between models? Like wolverine and kodiaks? or Grizzlys? Thanks

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still want to keep the aftermarket rims..I think. I just want to try the quad out with the stock rims and tires. I just thought that if yamaha rims were interchangeable, I would have a better chance of finding the rims I'm looking for, and for a better price.

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0607700.jpg
    IMG_0607700.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 23

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, I bought this wolverine and it has after market wheels on it. The offset makes the quad way too wide and I am looking for a set of stock rims. Does anyone know if Ymaha wheels are interchangeable between models? Like wolverine and kodiaks? or Grizzlys? Thanks

yes they do the only thing u have to consider is the rear wheel off set withthe deep dish...any rim off older kodiaks or suzuki eiger, vinson, will fit.

Terry

Wise Mechanical

Reaction score
Still have the stock rims and tires off of the girlfriends 08 wolverine, im sure they could be bought for the right price if you are interested.

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am interested..but I only need the rims..I already have the tires. What is the right price?

Top Bottom