Window Mountain - lost dog

DaveW2

Reaction score
The snow was great there today March 25 - we were skiing using sleds for access. But we lost a dog.
He is a husky cross, named Oakley, friendly but hard to catch. Our phone number in Coleman is on his collar. Please call if you see him.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow was great there today March 25 - we were skiing using sleds for access. But we lost a dog.
He is a husky cross, named Oakley, friendly but hard to catch. Our phone number in Coleman is on his collar. Please call if you see him.

im heading down there tomorrow for a ride will keep a look out for oakley...
hope you find him first

wolfer

Reaction score
We were there and seen you with the dog today, will be back tomorrow and will keep our eye's open.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dog but what the heck were ya doin with your dog up there?? How do you get your dog to ride on a sled? Not being rude, just really curious...

I think its pretty cool,, very sad you lost him but I am sure the dog loves it....

good luck guys,,,,

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dog but what the heck were ya doin with your dog up there?? How do you get your dog to ride on a sled? Not being rude, just really curious...

I rember seeing this older guy drive his street bike with this lil dog on the gas tank,,, that was a bit odd

DaveW2

Reaction score
We found Oakley this morning in the fields beside Atlas Rd. near the highway. Thanks for offering to look.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We found Oakley this morning in the fields beside Atlas Rd. near the highway. Thanks for offering to look.

thats awesome,, just running around near the highway or up higher,, very scary

lets see Oakly pic:beer:

DaveW2

Reaction score
He was in the field about 2 km north of the highway. Getting lost is just part of being part husky. They need to run and you can't always keep them on a leash.

photo of Oakley flaked out after the adventure

Attachments

• oakley.JPG
    oakley.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 209

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love to hear these good news stories!!! Glad you got the pooch back!

okokona

Reaction score
Oakley is a powerhouse. Saw him climbing the mountain behind you guys.... Quite impressive. Nice tracks coming down! Had a good view of them from the east side of the valley later in the day. Glad you found your dog. I bet he'll stay closer now.

Top Bottom