Wild Bill's Motorsports Park

dgoldsney

Reaction score
Were having a problem with the infomation on how to properly ride at our private track !! Please ,,u must call 780-718-6674 before you come.Some one at Castrol RaceWay is telling people you can gain acess to our land and trespass thru our west gate>NOT at all correct! If we find any more doing this we will report it as trespassing! You must call and come thru my south gate only after i know your coming, as sometimes its closed due to weather.We will not tollerate any more of this behavior!! Thak you for your time in this matter!! dg

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post.
Sad that a landowner is allowing people to use his land for great off roading but losers still feel the need to trespass
They will be this same losers whining as soon as it gets shut down because the owners are tired of people accessing without permission

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post.
Sad that a landowner is allowing people to use his land for great off roading but losers still feel the need to trespass
They will be this same losers whining as soon as it gets shut down because the owners are tired of people accessing without permission

Sounds more like someone at castrol is giving false info...

dgoldsney

Reaction score
Update, we now have chained and locked that gate, so no more problems i hope.Im open wed thru sun this year.Had to give myself a couple days to myself Still having problems with guys showing up without a call and finding a locked gate.Please call before you come Wild Bill's # 1 Rule.780-718-6674

Top Bottom