Who's tagged out?

donnie

Reaction score
Were in the middle of hunting season and no ones got anything to say? Or no ones havin any luck.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was so freaking hot this fall I don't think a lot of people have been out yet, I just bought my tags yesturday.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 bambies in 8 days and the moose limited entry starts in 12 days

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shot some geese but to warm for me to go after anything big and my moose draw not open till Nov 29 to Dec 1. Let some deer walk by treestand couple weeks ago, probably let an arrow fly next time out as flies are gone now.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
Nice bull, we got back yesterday from a week of hunting in wmu 326 and 420, from the flats up to ram and saw one 5x5 bull and 4 cows in the wrong zone and still in the wildlife corridor- and no didn't shoot. saw lots of moose action, buddy watched 2 bulls fighting for 20 minutes, saw a huge black bear and lots of whitetail does, and small bucks one decent one 5 minutes from dark and 1000mt's. good times though next year will be three and should have moose draw for then. needs to get colder was snowing up in ram, Tuesday/wed. few more weeks and can bag a grain fed monster lol.

Top Bottom