Who's going?

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to pop by the old spot every so often, seemed pretty professional considering they have that oh so childish "z" in their name.... Guess theres still enuf ignorance and thought process of judgin the book by the cover.
New digs look first class, wish i coulda had time to stop in and check it out on the way by

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to be working for them. They are one of BRP'S up and coming star dealerships is what I have heard.

My uncle deals there they treat him good! He won't go anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best one I've dealt with so far hands down.

Same here. Excellent people. The new building is pretty sweet too, way more floorspace both in front and in the shop. And no worries getting a trailer in the lot now, the old location parking was tight!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe. Seems like some of the company names could use more imagination. I noticed this a lot on my ftmac service call. Sounds like some 20 year old built a company and had his drunk buddies over to name it lol. All the power to them but a professional name is always good!

??? "The Sled Shop", "The Secret Shop", etc

Some of the best shops in the industry have different names that might not fall in line with your thought process.

If your last name was Dyck would you want people to pre-judge you?

Tons of reasons for the "Z", maybe the domain name "Riders" was already taken or registered, maybe they were trying to market a younger generation.

It don't matter if it says "Tom's House of Deep Fried Babies" on the outside, only matters how they treat you on the inside.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My surgeons name was dr dick. Thought it was a prank call when the nurse first contacted me lol

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good turnout, I've never see a backflip on a bike in person before. My 2 year old clapped everytime he did a backflip. Lol

U shoulda said hi dude.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1404269247055.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U shoulda said hi dude.

Yah no kidding! didn't see your thread till after the show. When you took your photo I was standing with the owners of Riderz, not far from yah.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool dude. Was with Hanke at Soul Rides spot.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom