Whos from Saskatchewan

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prince Albert, ride an '06 CR Racing T-Apex.

Been goin to Revy the last 5 yrs........maybe try New Denver this year.

And yes, Catsass has the pleasure of trying to keep up!!!!!!;):beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You know any Beukers from Star City area..big Car Racing guys ...Brian and I used to race a guy in Hills with a Black 69 Charger...were talking over 20 years ago...yes I went head to head with my PINTO...Seriously.

I'm in Saskatoon on the 21st on the way to Melfort.

Transplanted from Birch Hills.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know any Beukers from Star City area..big Car Racing guys ...Brian and I used to race a guy in Hills with a Black 69 Charger...were talking over 20 years ago...yes I went head to head with my PINTO...Seriously.

I'm in Saskatoon on the 21st on the way to Melfort.

Only Mopar guys I can think of would be the Leland clan from Weldon area. The dad and the boys all had hot rod Mopars. Coulda been Berge but they were pretty solid GM guys.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You know I think it was Weldon..Throw a first name out there. I'll double check next weekend when I'm home.
Oh, the PINTO had a V8.

Only Mopar guys I can think of would be the Leland clan from Weldon area. The dad and the boys all had hot rod Mopars. Coulda been Berge but they were pretty solid GM guys.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know I think it was Weldon..Throw a first name out there. I'll double check next weekend when I'm home.
Oh, the PINTO had a V8.

Brian Leland had a Charger I think and his boy Jeff had a wicked Cuda & other son Chad had a Dart that went like Jack the Bear. Randy Berge from BH has a 69 Camaro SS and a 63 Vette.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Names ring a bell but I think were in different age groups.

Out of Melfort I used to run With Jigger Audette, Keith & Brian Beuker, Ron Woolsey, Brent Trawin etc...

Brian Leland had a Charger I think and his boy Jeff had a wicked Cuda & other son Chad had a Dart that went like Jack the Bear. Randy Berge from BH has a 69 Camaro SS and a 63 Vette.

McLuvin

Reaction score
Names ring a bell but I think were in different age groups.

Out of Melfort I used to run With Jigger Audette, Keith & Brian Beuker, Ron Woolsey, Brent Trawin etc...

Saskatchewan really is a small world! Don't know how many peps I've ran into hre in Ab that were from the motherland.

Darko

Reaction score
Website
www.caseydarke.com
Born in Regina, Winters at Echo lake, Moved to Saskatoon in 82 and moved away from Sask in 92.

Miss the people, but not the lack of POW POW.

Sask rules !!!!!

McLuvin

Reaction score
Born in Regina, Winters at Echo lake, Moved to Saskatoon in 82 and moved away from Sask in 92.

Miss the people, but not the lack of POW POW.

Sask rules !!!!!

Did you attend U of S or Kelsey while you were in Stoon?? I was at Kelsey from 91-94 taking MVMR.
What prompted the move to BC (besides POW)??

Top Bottom