Who wants to ride????

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a great time in Revy,I saw Rucky up on Boulder,one of his buddies had a bit of a a-arm problem.
The snow is fantastic,much fun to be had but there are hidden landmines.
Around 3:30 I found out my sled could fly,compliments of Selkirk Helicopters...and it wasn't complimentary,actually cost me 540.00.Not bad from almost the top of Sugar Bowl to Selkirk Yard.
I was having so much fun I never took the camera out other than to take some pictures of the new cabin.My pictures will do it no justice as this cabin is a real beaut.
I did have my helmet cam on for my carnage and will post soon.
I also gotta say the Tapex is unfriggen believable,climbs anything you point it at other than one certain rock...:nono:

Friggin rocks

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like a fun time, what was there for snow up there?

Powder Puff said there was 3 feet at the cabin but up top ther was definately more.
One more good snowfall and conditions will be excellent.It sure was a nice day,-5 c. and blue sky and lots and lots of untouched powder...:d

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a great time in Revy,I saw Rucky up on Boulder,one of his buddies had a bit of a a-arm problem.
The snow is fantastic,much fun to be had but there are hidden landmines.
Around 3:30 I found out my sled could fly,compliments of Selkirk Helicopters...and it wasn't complimentary,actually cost me 540.00.Not bad from almost the top of Sugar Bowl to Selkirk Yard.
I was having so much fun I never took the camera out other than to take some pictures of the new cabin.My pictures will do it no justice as this cabin is a real beaut.
I did have my helmet cam on for my carnage and will post soon.
I also gotta say the Tapex is unfriggen believable,climbs anything you point it at other than one certain rock...:nono:

Friggin rocks

I saw your sled in the air today! was sitting down in the trees coming back from the tower when i seen the black chopper with what looked like an apex comin back( was kinda up in the air at the time). What all happened with it? was some good snow out there to be had but another 2 feet to fill in the creeks would be just dandy.

cheers! :beer:

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw your sled in the air today! was sitting down in the trees coming back from the tower when i seen the black chopper with what looked like an apex comin back( was kinda up in the air at the time). What all happened with it? was some good snow out there to be had but another 2 feet to fill in the creeks would be just dandy.

cheers! :beer:

Yes that was my Apex,but I did get T shirt and I would say that by next weekend if they get another dumping of snow,conditions will be excellent!!

Top Bottom