who wants to go quadin this weekend

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tryin to get a bunch of people together for a ride this weekend. any one around barrhead, whitecourt, swanhills, westlock or surrounding areas are welcome to meet up with us. il post again when we figure out where we're goin.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tryin to get a bunch of people together for a ride this weekend. any one around barrhead, whitecourt, swanhills, westlock or surrounding areas are welcome to meet up with us. il post again when we figure out where we're goin.
I'm in swan ....i'll go tell me when your comming so I can distract the wife.......

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
il talk to the guys. do you know the area well? hows goose tower area?
Usually still a bunch of snow around goose....... But nothing ventured nothing gained.....or gained slowly...... I know a few good areas to go to..... but then again exploring is half the fun.....

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on. the deal maker is gonna be how much mud is up there. we love the stuff! so if you figure we might get stuck il try my best to get them to go. if not your more than welcome to come with us to wherever we go.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on. the deal maker is gonna be how much mud is up there. we love the stuff! so if you figure we might get stuck il try my best to get them to go. if not your more than welcome to come with us to wherever we go.
You may want to stage at the center of alberta ,arker on the highway and ride in from there....... you could make it to town about 40km or so.... but some hellish ridin to do so.......

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u should meet up with us there if thats where we go. has it been warm and windy up there like it has been here? havent been up that way in a while.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u should meet up with us there if thats where we go. has it been warm and windy up there like it has been here? havent been up that way in a while.
yeah it's been warmish....but windy yes..... yeah i'll probably do that when are you planning to go and what time..... how many quads etc... I got a couple of buddies in town that might want to go but they usually want to ride right out of town...... keeps the riding to a tank of fuel per trip....no need to carry a jerry or anything. theres always mud around swan hills.... just depends how stuck you want to be I guess. one good thing about riding out of town....when you ride back ya can just run into the carwash and clean the machines before it gets like concrete in the wind on the highway.......

Top Bottom