Who Sells TOBE gear?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Towards the end of last Season when the suspenders on the Onzie were worn out, the baggy legs were really hindering my movement. Better fitting clothing allows you to be more nimble. Really did like the onzie though. Super easy to get ready and always warm and dry. Really like the TOBE gear, even though they wouldn't warranty my suit... Fawkers. Chit company, sweet gear,, what do you do...

I know this comment will provoke a bit of banter.. but you are true.. with a baggy butt/crotch much mayhem can happen.. my saggy crotch, meant my strap from my avy bag that went between my legs was also saggy.. resulting in me some how in an over the handle bars moment snagging my handle bar, and my throttle sending me with even more gusto into the tree I was heading for.... Bumper number one for the season... A saggy crotch is a dangerous thing :D

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know this comment will provoke a bit of banter.. but you are true.. with a baggy butt/crotch much mayhem can happen.. my saggy crotch, meant my strap from my avy bag that went between my legs was also saggy.. resulting in me some how in an over the handle bars moment snagging my handle bar, and my throttle sending me with even more gusto into the tree I was heading for.... Bumper number one for the season... A saggy crotch is a dangerous thing :D
:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: That video would be worth $1000's LOL

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, but as I was coming down a hill, I hit something underneath the snow and I flew over the bars, and my avy bag snagged on the bar. I was just hanging from my sled by my crotch strap.

TOBE

Reaction score
Looking for some new TOBE gear, I rocked the onzie last season, but I was told from a reliable source that "mom bum" isnt a good look....lol

So looking for a New TOBE lime green jacket and black pants. Found my onzie at the sled show last year at argile's booth, but the guy said they werent going to be carrying TOBE gear any longer???

Hey Lilduke,

argyll will in fact be carrying it this year as they have placed a large order. as far as other dealers in alberta none have stepped up to the plate at the moment. so let your favourite dealer know their missing out! there will be dealers from bc & sask at the edmonton sled show as well we will be having a booth. glad to hear your stoked on the brand. shoot me an email at canada@tobeouterwear.com and i can help direct you to your correct size and i can get you some stickers sent over.

cheers buddy,

Gav.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey Lilduke,

argyll will in fact be carrying it this year as they have placed a large order. as far as other dealers in alberta none have stepped up to the plate at the moment. so let your favourite dealer know their missing out! there will be dealers from bc & sask at the edmonton sled show as well we will be having a booth. glad to hear your stoked on the brand. shoot me an email at canada@tobeouterwear.com and i can help direct you to your correct size and i can get you some stickers sent over.

cheers buddy,

Gav.

for all the publicity and advertising lilduke has done, just stickers sent over?????

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Lilduke,

cheers buddy,

Gav.

Im sure you are unaware but Ive been pushing TOBE gear for 2years now. Im a fairly well known rider in the Revelstoke area. I promote myself online and think I could be a valuable resource for TOBE in western Canada. Thanks for your reply Gav, I will be In contact with you soon! Cheers Dan

Last edited:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan, TOBE currently has 30% off of last years gear online, if you are looking to replace some gear (and TOBE doesn't help you out). If you want the latest and greatest then it's full pop.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come see us at the prairie rec booth in Edmonton we are bringing a lot of tobe gear this yr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom