Who has the best price on BRP parts ?

ONETON

Reaction score
Anyone know who has the best/lowest price for the S36 and t-motion kit ?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP. Even the retail pricing on those 2 kits is awesome. A lot of value for what you get in the boxes, especially the S36 kit.

ONETON

Reaction score
Yes. I tried amazon. It said it could not ship to my address.! They to ship to Canada right ?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get a hold of T-team on this site, he is one of our supporting vendors. He should be able to help you out with what you need!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
amazon has had the best pricing I have found for everything. I bought the DS2 kit for 375 US shipped and it retails for 535 in Canada. But I do live right on the US border. Same with the S-36. Saved a lot by ordering it online.

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deaner did you by chance have it shipped to somewhere on the US side of the border? I was under the impression we couldn't buy BRP parts from the US.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deaner did you by chance have it shipped to somewhere on the US side of the border? I was under the impression we couldn't buy BRP parts from the US.

Yeah, there is a store just across the border that we can have stuff shipped to so just need to run across and pick it up.

ONETON

Reaction score
So they don't ship to Canada because its a brp part ??????????

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's called price protection...parts and sleds are less money in the US, makes sense eh? There is a company in the US caleed "ship to" and they will forward the parts to you in Cnada, problem is it costs money as well..I purchased a Klim ahelmet for half price and that's how they dealt with it as they are not allowed to sell into Canada either..bull****..

Top Bottom