Who all snow checked? What are your plans!

GregW

Reaction score
Just looking for the truth, sales pitches are just that, wanted to know how much better the new Doo is and from those who have rode the two sleds head to head, right on the heels of my question the answers started to appear. Guy is always left with the choice of modifying to keep pace or spent the dough on new tech. At the time of my question we were all short on facts, got my answer, choice made, thanks to those who provided the useful feedback.

BAC'S

Reaction score
I had the opportunity to ride the new 165 3", 2.5", and 154 3" this week back to back with a 174 T3. The New 850 motor is spectacular plenty of jam down low and it just keeps going. My personal opinion is if you want the most capable sled the 165 3" is the most capable of taking you everywhere and just an unreal mountain package where as the 154 is a wheelie monster which is fun for awhile but requires a lot more rider input to go where you want. Going back and forth to the T3 it is still an incredible machine but the 17 is improved in so many areas.

Reactions: GRD

dschwindt

Reaction score
Been quite a while since I bought a new sled and have never snowchecked. But this will be the year , is there pricing out on the 2017 summit X no ES. I'm thinking 154 or 165" black , not really into the "creamsicle" colour.

Thanks

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been quite a while since I bought a new sled and have never snowchecked. But this will be the year , is there pricing out on the 2017 summit X no ES. I'm thinking 154 or 165" black , not really into the "creamsicle" colour.

Thanks

Most everyone around Edmonton is 16300 plus tax for a165 T3 850 with pull start

dschwindt

Reaction score
Thanks for the info

Got brave and made the time to stop in a awesome dealer. $16,700 out the door in the truck for a black 2017 165" 3" Summit X pull cord. Four year warranty and $500.00 in store credit.

Still Pricey Pricey Pricey but nice

duffmannt

Reaction score
dschwindt. What awesome dealer is this you speak of?

Thanks for the info

Got brave and made the time to stop in a awesome dealer. $16,700 out the door in the truck for a black 2017 165" 3" Summit X pull cord. Four year warranty and $500.00 in store credit.

Still Pricey Pricey Pricey but nice

dschwindt

Reaction score
Is it ok to post names on here , don't want to go name dropping and get shunned or something LOL. They were really good gave me a tour of the shop/owners sleds and a complete run down on the new 2017. What I really like is a dealer who is passionate about riding and not just sales pitches. Actually took the time to talk to me, not just a price.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That isn't to bad of a price. I don't like to name drop dealers on here either but my snow check is a fair bit better then that price. Problem is the dealer I went through is only aloud 14 850's this year. In Saskatchewan alone the dealers were only aloud like 350 850's in all chasis combined so its tough to find a great deal unless you personally are friends with the dealer. As for changes I'm adding a can to the 154" Black I checked and maybe add some color to it. Not sure if I want to do a wrap again. I put CFR bars on my T3 and honestly didn't notice enough of a change to buy another set. I also got them to order in a set of the fox floats for it. I had good luck with them in past and they cut like 5 pounds.

Top Bottom