Who all snow checked? What are your plans!

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who all has or will be snow checkin the new G4? What plans you have for it so far?

Checked mine in black 165 last week. Plans are some powdercoat, wrap it and check out what turbo kits will be popping up for it....:cool:

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
Checked a black 165 today, seems like they are going quick. Will probably do a suspension upgrade, maybe Elka Stage 3 all the way around and a set of CFR bars, other than that just let it be and ride it :cool:

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I snow checked a black 165. Was going to wait but curiosity got the best of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driftbuster

Reaction score
Got a Creamsicle 154 3" coming for me. Plannin on doing some powdercoating possibly, front bumper, can, CFR bars, maybe some shocks and hoping a sound obsessions stereo. See what they have for clutching with the new P-drive too, maybe a clutch kit if needed

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowchecked a black 165. I have to stick with black as I presently have three black sleds and wifey doen't know when I get a new one. lol

Cooker can, then just gas and oil. If I ever become able to outride a stock sled I willl tweak it a bit.
I dont hang out at the cabin so a plain looking sled works for me - snochuk sticker on the tunnel so I know which is my sled.

GregW

Reaction score
By the looks of the tweaks this sled should be another big win for Doo but I sure wish we all knew the truth of its capabilities, Mr Narona made a statement in its introduction that bugged me, when he made the statement that they ran this new sled up a steep pitch heavy in snow and the T3 couldn't get up the same hill and inside of the first track. Soooo, the T3 is now apparently crap! Really? My T3 174 never ceases to amaze me as to what it will do, so truth I would like to get my hands on, is this just a boastful sales pitch to sell units or is it really that much better? If so, why do they even offer the T3 anymore? Hate the fact that a guy needs to spend another 17K to answer that question. Hmmmmmm?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a Creamsicle 154 3" coming for me. Plannin on doing some powdercoating possibly, front bumper, can, CFR bars, maybe some shocks and hoping a sound obsessions stereo. See what they have for clutching with the new P-drive too, maybe a clutch kit if needed
that is a very accurate description of the color

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
black 154x. Curious to see what can be done on the weight for easy loss. Looking like some pieces from the XM will fit so I'll swap them over. Have evols all around with a emotion skid in the back. Find a lighter muffler. Try to convert the belt drive if theres room. Will also see whats available for clutching...ordered the tools already.Other than that see how this one runs.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"""Greg W - By the looks of the tweaks this sled should be another big win for Doo but I sure wish we all knew the truth of its capabilities, Mr Narona made a statement in its introduction that bugged me, when he made the statement that they ran this new sled up a steep pitch heavy in snow and the T3 couldn't get up the same hill and inside of the first track. Soooo, the T3 is now apparently crap! Really? My T3 174 never ceases to amaze me as to what it will do, so truth I would like to get my hands on, is this just a boastful sales pitch to sell units or is it really that much better? If so, why do they even offer the T3 anymore? Hate the fact that a guy needs to spend another 17K to answer that question. Hmmmmmm?"""

Why would a sales pitch make the sled you own worse? This is the 2nd or 3rd similar post I've read here in the last month. The old sled couldn't keep up because the new one is better.. On purpose.. They planned to build something better and executed. This was their goal. You wish we all knew It's capabilities? You have at least 3 options. Look at the improvements and make a call yourself that the changes will make it better, read a review from someone who has rode it which you did, or wait until they're all over the place next year and you can find out. None of those things cost $17k. Logic is hard, I know.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Were you expecting them to say in their sales pitch "Don't worry about buying a new sled this year. Your year old 174 is as good, or better, than this new piece of junk."?

Not gonna sell a lot of units with that sales pitch, me thinks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were you expecting them to say in their sales pitch "Don't worry about buying a new sled this year. Your year old 174 is as good, or better, than this new piece of junk."?

Not gonna sell a lot of units with that sales pitch, me thinks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.
All Snow Check doo's are going to come with a poster of Maxwell on the new doo doing a radical manouver and the poster will also be signed by Maxwell himself, now that's a sales pitch.....

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
black 154x. Curious to see what can be done on the weight for easy loss. Looking like some pieces from the XM will fit so I'll swap them over. Have evols all around with a emotion skid in the back. Find a lighter muffler. Try to convert the belt drive if theres room. Will also see whats available for clutching...ordered the tools already.Other than that see how this one runs.
Apparently. Only 4 things interchange the grips,brake lever, caliper and rad cap are the ony things that are the same as an xm

Top Bottom