whitecourt trails

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are quads allowed on the snowmobile trails in the summer or is it off limts we are looking at going to white court with a group for family riding and camping. or can someone give me a idea of where we can ride in the area don't need to camp near the trails as all running decks on are trucks for the quads to transport. thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
are quads allowed on the snowmobile trails in the summer or is it off limts we are looking at going to white court with a group for family riding and camping. or can someone give me a idea of where we can ride in the area don't need to camp near the trails as all running decks on are trucks for the quads to transport. thanks
Contact Aaron at the Polaris dealer in Whitecourt, there is a new ATV club forming and they are working hard on getting a trail system going. Please respect the Snowmobile clubs hard work and don't go on their trails. Lots of public land up there you can explore too.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You couldn't hurt those trails more than they are already.
Once the waters froze and the snows covered em up they are smooth every year.

The whitecourt trail system isn't built yet so the snowmobile trails out near eagle river are as good as your going to get really.
there is also some trails out windfall road.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
We are going to explore around the Whitecourt area this weekend. We are going up Windfall Road, Is it better riding on a dirt bike or quad in that area? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind tagging along with someone one of these weekends. I sled up there a lot, wouldn't mind seeing it in the summer too.

- ryan

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me to only get days off durning the week normally how is it for dirt bikes

oldrzr

Reaction score
Unless you have big mud tires for your dirt bike take a quad or sxs and plan on LOTS of mud. It has been raining up there all summer

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Golden Triangle trail is officially closed to ATV's as people in the summer and wet areas make such a mess of the trails. A case of abuse leading to ban.

• Thanks
Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom