White sleds

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious what people are you using for cleaners to keep there white sleds nice and white?

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just cleaned mine up last night. Used simple green, worked awesome. Took off all the boot marks, brake dust and really brightened up the white. Mr.Clean magic eraser works good for the really tough pieces like the hand guards.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just cleaned mine up last night. Used simple green, worked awesome. Took off all the boot marks, brake dust and really brightened up the white. Mr.Clean magic eraser works good for the really tough pieces like the hand guards.
Spay nine works good and Fast orange hand cleaner works with alittle more elbow greese.Then pledge of course for the final finish.:beer:

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im a fan of spray 9 as well but found the simple green on the shelf. Never thought about hand cleaner, might give that a try.:beer:

Oh and I'll never buy white again, what a pain in the ass to keep clean.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ended up using a concoction of dawn, vinegar and water. Worked awesome, took off most of the yellow exhaust stains to!

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plexus plastic cleaner works awsome will take off yellow sap marks and even mild scratches and leaves everything shinny.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gave up trying to keep it clean. I'll bring it to the car wash and get it mostly clean. I gave up trying when the shitty ski doo fuel caddy leaked and stained my tunnel. Not impressed.

ram_ltd

Reaction score
got to watch fast orange hand cleaner the grit in it might take the shiny finish off and dull the color

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found windex worked best.
Oh ya magic eraser works great too

Last edited:
Top Bottom