Which turbo for 09 M1000?

sledjunkie72

Reaction score
Going with a turbo this year , leaning towards CPC or Twisted. Any Thoughts?

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both are excellent choices!!!
I went with the Twisted though,after riding with Shain last season and riding the crap out of his sled I was sold...lol

I rode it like I stole it and it ran flawlessly.I bought 3 kits for the M1000 and will be doing my install of one next month.
If you have any questions give me a PM and I will get back to you.

Dave

sledjunkie72

Reaction score
Which one? I've heard nothing but good about Shain and his customer service, and I've dealt with Dale, I have one of his 1150 big bores. Dale's knowledge and customer support is top notch.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which one? I've heard nothing but good about Shain and his customer service, and I've dealt with Dale, I have one of his 1150 big bores. Dale's knowledge and customer support is top notch.

I too have seen both kits and would say fit and finish on both kits are equal and both seem to be running top notch,I wouldn't hesitate buying either of these kits.

sledjunkie72

Reaction score
On the Twisted kit, the location of the exhaust concerns me, did you run into a powder bog at all while sidehilling or laying the sled hard to the right?

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a CPC stage 2 and have nothing but good things to say about it except that it makes your cheeks sore from smiling all winter long. lol The fit and finish is great, the power is awsome and there is no mixing your fuel.

Top Bottom