Which track

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im wondering which track to get. The powdermax or the challenger. Whats the difference. 800 X 154 Rev-XP.:confused:

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have heard that the challanger track has had a lot of problems, if you hit something with it , like a stump , it like to rip. trying to find out more on the powdermax track. i heard that there will be a rev xp in valemont this weekend.

rmk 800

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Track

Buying NEW in the3 spring REV-XP SUMMIT X 154. They have track options and am wondedring whats the best for general riding up there and down here. So many options but lots of time to get input from fellow snowmudders

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You Go Glen!!

HEY BUD, I THINK YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK. THE 154 SHOULD DOO GOOD DOWN AND AROUND HERE TOO, IS THE CAMOPLAST "MAVERICK" TRACK AN OPTION?? I PERSONALLY WOULD GO WITH THE POWDERMAX, AS I HAVE SEEN ONE OF THE CHALLENGER TRACKS WITH A RIP DOWN THE MIDDLE.... COMPARED TO WHAT YOU DRIVE NOW, IT MIGHT HAVE UNDERSTEER(TRACK PUSHING THE SKIIS A LITTLE BIT IN THE CORNERS), BUT ADJUSTMENTS CAN BE MADE TO COUNTERACT MOST OF THAT..... ARE YOU GOING TO SPRING ORDER??:p WHICH DEALER YOU BUYING FROM?? DID YOU SEE THE PRICE LIST THAT SLEDBUNNY POSTED??

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
sledderglen I have over 1000 miles on the XRS after I clutched it (Joey kit) it is a great sled. The track is like the old finger track in deep fluff softer tracks will preform slightly better not by much but on hard pack it will rip you hands off the bars. On a climb you can't relax going up becouse if you go over a old track that you can't see it will try to remove you from the sled it is that noticeable. I had a chance to compare my old sled 04 X 159 to the XRS 151 for three days in Valemont both have the JOEY kit in them (this kit is the best even the girl sled 1000 summit 151 and the 600 144 have it )both stock not even a can he.he.he. so in 2 feet of power the XRS would get about 4 feet higher both sleds were milked to the bitter end with the same fat A$$ rider. On set up snow it was no comparison The XRS was dominant. If you have run the finger track in the past you would feel right at home with the light BTW the light has no damage after 1000 miles but the 04 has no damage after 4000 miles time will tell. I think that there will be a new sled in my trailer next year the daughter wants the XRS so she will have a 06 600 sdi 144 for sale maybe the chicklet should move off the trail princess:rolleyes:

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Track

Thanks Lost there is some talk also on Snowest on the same topic. So lets start looking for our best price but more importantly look for a good dealer that wants to sell and support sleds. Sure they can sell but they also need to service sleds and know how to get the most from a machine. :twocents:

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Power Merchants ltd. in St. Paul AB. is the my dealer of choice well worth the drive becouse they know how to treat customers, he is a supporter of the ASA, supporter of the Iron Horse Trail, supporter of the local club, and is politically motivated with a motorized background. This reads like a wish list. We will talk to him at the dealer show you won't be disappointed. If any one can come up with a better dealer please let me know.

Top Bottom