Where to buy semi dually conversion parts?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to convert my 04 dodge 3500 SRW to a dually and also run semi wheels. I have found a good deal on 22.5 alcolas for $310 a piece polished both sides. But I am trying to find out if any places local have deals on everything? I need the 8 to 10 lug adapters as well as srw to dually conversion probably, haven't deiceded if I will do that or axle swap. Plus tires, but I am sure I can go to any good big truck shop for those.

Also, for anyone whos done this is there any good shops that will balance everything on the truck and true the tires? Have heard a lot of shops don't do it.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O yea i've heard of them, but i'd really like someplace local. No way shipping is worth it for things so heavy. Plus the price I found on rims here, it actually cheaper then in the US. Just trying to find a good place for the adapters, etc. But thanks.

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O yea i've heard of them, but i'd really like someplace local. No way shipping is worth it for things so heavy. Plus the price I found on rims here, it actually cheaper then in the US. Just trying to find a good place for the adapters, etc. But thanks.

Canada Custom Truck in Red Deer can get you the parts and Kal Tire Commercial should be able to balance the rims and skins, just make sure you watch the the tires go on so the rims dont get damaged

Top Bottom