Where is the best place for sled seat upholstrey ?

SnowDog

Reaction score
Need to get a sled seat redone on the kids older sled, where in the Edmonton area is the best place to get it re-done?

It is a 1987 YAMAHA 300, cadillac of small sleds, don't make them like this anymore, it has electric start, liquid cooled, hand and thumb warmers and a suspension that just will not bottom out, I am 260 lbs:mad: and cannot bottom the thing out, runs like a hotdamn, just needs a new seat.:)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Volker's upholstery....... Best by far and the most reasonable price you'll ever find..... He works out of his basement, and he's a great guy!!! Tell him i sent you...... He has done my motorbike seat and sled seats..... Many guys on this site will tell you that.... He is awesome!!!

780 440 4538

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He probably is going to charge you more if you tell him summitric sent you....LOL He is good...

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can also try Terry Byvank out of Westlock...HMP (High Mark Products) 780-349-2429....does nice work as well.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Sunshine Tint and Upholstray on Fort Rd just south of the Transit hotel in Edmonton.Done great by me.Price was good to.

Top Bottom