Where is Maxwell ?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stock-photo-eating-crow-or-a-variation-on-humble-pie-163190306.jpg

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I seen him at Riverside Yamaha trying to get his name on the list for the power tour. In case people didn't know, that's a place to go ride REAL production sleds, not some hyped unicorn sled that sucks people into buying a defective product.

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T-Team is awol also :confused:

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny all these doo fan boys, don't hear a peep from them... embarrassing actually.

If you read those threads, you'd think the G4 is a giant pile of ****. However, there is tons of us riding and greatly enjoying our new machines problem free.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell is probably out ripping his G4 like the rest of us. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Most of the G4's are having no issues what-so-ever.

yep! been having so much fun on the G4 lately i dont even have time to come on here. had 3 weeks off work just making miles and smiles. no burnt belts no problems what so ever. i cant say the same for some of my buddies one is deffinetly having some belt issues.

if there was crow to eat i would be the first one on here to admit it. im not going to go into hiding because some G4s are blowing belts. lets be real here there are so many more of those G4s on the mountain compared to anything else that its just basic statistics that some are going to be problematic theres a lemon in every brand.

but for now you can keep eating your crow while i enjoy this absolutely insane out of the crate snowmobile with no modifications. fawk eveen the stock can is staying on this year

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You make a good point... I have never seen so many of a first year sled on the hill, They're everywhere
That's my observation as well. I am sure there will be some minor issues that some consumers find on first year sleds and the data will be collected as accurately as possible any changes for next next year will happen or minor recalls.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I heard Maxwell gave up Snowmobiling and went back to Single Planking...... pretty sure I seen photo's somewhere on social media of him and a snowboard...... :smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep! been having so much fun on the G4 lately i dont even have time to come on here. had 3 weeks off work just making miles and smiles. no burnt belts no problems what so ever. i cant say the same for some of my buddies one is deffinetly having some belt issues.

if there was crow to eat i would be the first one on here to admit it. im not going to go into hiding because some G4s are blowing belts. lets be real here there are so many more of those G4s on the mountain compared to anything else that its just basic statistics that some are going to be problematic theres a lemon in every brand.

but for now you can keep eating your crow while i enjoy this absolutely insane out of the crate snowmobile with no modifications. fawk eveen the stock can is staying on this year

man I wish there was snow here

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you are now making it to the hill before 2 pm it would be nice to see some tree riding vids like you used to post.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the question on everyone's minds is....are you still running a snowflap on the G4?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard Maxwell gave up Snowmobiling and went back to Single Planking...... pretty sure I seen photo's somewhere on social media of him and a snowboard...... :smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot:
He's been vaping lately also, could be he's slowing down a bit.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom